𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

VICTORIA'S POV

VICTORIA'S POV

We all went to the Training Room. Bill, Georg, and Gustav all gasped once I opened the doors. Tom was beside me, I turned my head to look at him, he did the same thing, a smirk on each others faces, knowing exactly what's going to happen next.

Me and Tom went in further widening the entrance to the Training Center, the three boys went scurrying around the place. I looked at Tom in disbelief, Tom having a smile creeping on his face while shaking his head. We both closed the door, and went to find the boys.

"Where do you think they would be?" I ask, looking at Tom. "Probably near the guns." He says, slowly moving his head all around the place, trying to find them. "Of course they are." I mutter.

I do have to say the Training Center is pretty big, there's an Archery Station, a Shooting Range, Boxing Arena, and my personal favorite the Knife Throwing Range.

Then again, you have to think of all the equipment that belongs to a certain art. Archery; there's lots of bow and arrows including your targets. The Shooting Range; consisting on having different types of guns, headgear for your hearing so it doesn't get damaged, also the targets. The Boxing Arena; the arena, the punching bags for practice, the boxing equipment.

The Knife Throwing Range; the countless knifes, and the targets, not the mention the gloves to protect your hands from the hard grip on the knifes.

Overall the Training Center is big.

"Found them." Tom says, pointing to the boys. Clearly the three boys heard Tom since they all turned to look at us. "Look who it is!" Georg says, coming from behind Bill, holding a gun on his left arm.

"Show us what you got." I say, intrigued on Georg's gun. "If you say so." He says with a smirk. I went over to the seatings next to the targets, Tom following behind me. Once seated, I put my left leg on top of my right one. Tom sat next to me, man-spreading per usual.

"You ready?" Georg says, looking at all of us. "Yeah!" Both Gustav and Bill say in unison. "Alright!" He says, aligning himself with the target.

Out of nowhere I felt an arm slighter around my waist, along with a small tug. I turned to the person that I knew right away, Tom. I looked at him with a confused look on my face. However, he kept his head forward, keeping his focus on his best friend.

I decided to let it go, now turning my attention to Georg, he pressed on the trigger and the ammo firing to the target. He hit dead center, I was surprised since I hadn't think he would have any experience.

Everyone clapped, including myself. "So how was that?" Georg says, looking directly at me. "Impressive." I say, wrapping my arms together under my chest.

"Obviously it is I'm Georg Listing." He says cockily, placing down the gun he had in his hand. I rolled my eyes in a jokingly matter.

-

After all the boys showed their talent, I was certainly shocked by their knowledge with the art of weaponry, they knew their stuff.

We were all currently sitting talking about random things, though during a certain time Bill asked a question, specifically towards me.

"Victoria." Bill says, I turn my focus on him. "Yes?" I say. "If you don't mind answering this question," He stops, I tilted my head a bit, my eyebrows furrowing. Eventually I said yes. "When did you join the Mafia?" He asks. "Oh." I say, raising my eyebrows, not expecting that type of question.

"You don't have to answer it Victoria if you aren't comfortable with it." Bill says, at this point everyone's eyes are upon me. Including Tom's.

"Um." I mumble, fidgeting with my fingers. Pressing my lips against one other.

I finally found the courage to tell them. "I got noticed by the Italian Mafia at the age of twelve," I say, Bill seemed to be taken back from my answer, once I saw that expression on his face I slowly turned my attention to the other boys.

They had the same expression as Bill, I was growing overwhelmed by the stares, but continued anyways. "I started working officially at the age of fifteen, so I've been connected with the Mafia for nine years." I say, finishing answering Bill's question.

Bill says something under his breath, I couldn't fill be able to hear what he was saying. "Now can I ask you a question?" I ask him. "When did you join the Mafia?" I say.

Bill thought about it for a second before looking at Tom, I also looked at Tom seeing his I can get anything out of his facial expressions.

However, Tom didn't show any expression, then I turned to Bill to which he nodded.

'What..' I thought to myself.

Guessing it was twin telepathy. "Sure," Bill starts, "Both me and Tom have been in the Mafia since we were sixteen, so six years." Bill says, his voice slightly shaky.

I looked at Tom, he had his eyes glued to his hands, his hands playing around with the zipper of his jacket that he was wearing.

"How 'bout you two?" I ask, looking at Gustav and Georg. "We both were sixteen also." Georg says.

I was interested more in these men, they all shared the same year. Could it be a coincidence, could it not? Though maybe I'm thinking about it too deeply.