𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈𝐈

VICTORIA MORETTI

VICTORIA MORETTI

"Eleanor?" I ask.

The girl turning around, giving me a confused look for a spilt second before recognizing me. "Oh Victoria!" She says surprised. "I'm sorry I bumped into you, I'm a bit drunk at the moment." She added. "It's fine I get it." I say. "Wait," I added. "How did you get here?" I ask, remembering only people that are associated with mafia can enter.

"Oh.!" She says, looking around until her eyes locked onto something. I turned around to see what it was out of curiosity. There was nothing. Maybe she was just thinking how she was going to answer my question. "So.." I say, waiting for her answer.

"Oh yes! I'm a friend.. with the owner." She says, squinting her eyes to the same location her eyes laid on her. I turned around once again, wondering why she's so fixated on that one specific spot. Seeing a flash of color get out of my eye sight.

I looked back at Eleanor, giving her a suspicious glance. She seemed to feel my uneasiness, she called me to join her on the dance floor. "Hey! Why don't we go on the dance floor?" She asks. I was still suspicious about what just happened, but also why not?

We came to a club for a reason. "Sure, why not." I say, still having my suspicions.

We made it to the dance floor, the colorful lights illuminating on everyone, the music was loud, for a second thinking it'll make my ears bleed. Eleanor gripped right under my elbow. I kept bumping into everyone, I was sure a bruise would appear tomorrow. "Eleanor!" I shout, trying to catch her attention, however the music in the background basically blocks my voice.

"Eleanor!" I yell, finally getting her attention. "Yes?" She asks. "Are we almost there, I'm bumping into everyone." I say aggravated. "Yeah we're almost at the spot." Eleanor says apologetically. I huffed in annoyance.

Soon enough we were at the spot Eleanor wanted to be in, we were in the middle of the dance floor, anyone from the other floors could basically see us. "Come on!" She says excitedly. I looked at her in disbelief, how can someone have this much energy after being basically pushed into everyone.

The song 'Don't Stop The Music' by Rihanna, just came on. Eleanor wrapped her hands around my waist, pushing me onto her. We were swinging our hips on the sound of the beat, going side to side.

'But no we're rockin' on the dance floor, actin' naughty'

I turned around, now me and Eleanor were face to face. She had let go of my waist and both us started rocking on dance floor.

'Your hands around my waist, just let the music play'

I pulled Eleanor by the waist, she was now under my grasp. She looked surprised at my action, but she simply put that aside and a smirk being painted on her face.

'We're hand in hand'

I slithered my hands from her waist till her hands, currently swinging our hips to the beat of the music, hand in hand.

'Chest to chest'

I used our locked hands to pull us closer to each other still rocking to the music, letting our body's connect with each others, letting our body's go out of control, chest to chest.

'And now we're face to face'

With that I turned around Eleanor, she flinched at the sudden move. I pressed Eleanor's body up against mine, we were shaking our hips side to side in sync, Eleanor's hips brushing against my core.

I lowered my head, resting on the crook of Eleanor's neck. I started giving little kisses on her exposed shoulder, her skin at soft, pillowy soft.

I trailed my kisses all the way till her neck. Teasing her by leaving little nibbles on her neck. Though during the songs she rubbed her ass rough on my core. I breathed out a small moan, I heard Eleanor let out a small giggle.

"Oh so you want to be like that hm?" I whisper, feeling my hot breathe radiate from her ear. I felt her tense up under my tone of voice.

Now I was the one to let out a small giggle. I started biting her neck instead of leaving nibbles, started leaving wet sloppy kisses. I heard her breath hitch as soon as I started. I'm guessing she liked it because she titled her head to the side, letting me have more room.

However, during I was leaving hickeys on her neck, I felt a certain pair of eyes staring at me. I kept my focus on Eleanor trying to fight the urge to not look up to see whoever was staring at me and Eleanor, but even so I wanted to know if Eleanor could feel this gaze at us.

Or maybe the 'figure' only kept their gaze on me, or maybe I'm just becoming paranoid, maybe all of this overthinking of planning Théo's death is just getting into my head a lot.

I'll just kill him the same way I killed his wife, Charlotte! No but how am I supposed to befriend a mafia boss, befriending was apart of the plan of the killing her, that did work for his wife, but it won't certainly work for Théo, plus he knows who I am, he knows that my occupation is being an assassin. That's one of the hard things of being a great assassin. If only he didn't know anything about me, then it'll be a piece of cake.

Suddenly I got an idea, I could poison him. It always works, I'll put in the most powerful drug there is, basically I'll spike his drink, put enough drugs in it till he dies.

'Mm no that won't work.' I thought to myself.

Théo deserves a more tragic death than just a little poisoning. I cursed at myself. I mean I could start by playing around with the poisons. I'll just think of Théo being my test subject!

As I kept on thinking and thinking, however, I heard a voice, a familiar one. Suddenly the voices yelled in my ear, I snapped out of my trance and looked where the voice was coming from. It was Eleanor's.

"Victoria!" She says annoyed. "Yes?" I say, trying my best to act like nothing happened, pretending that she didn't just scream in my ear. "Gosh were you even listening to me?!" She exclaimed. "No sorry.." I say, giving her an apologetic smile.

"Ugh it's fine I guess.." Eleanor says quietly. "Anyways. I wanted to know who's that man that keeps on staring at us, well he was staring at you the whole time." She says, her voice becoming slightly uneven. She pointed to the man.

I looked up at the man Eleanor pointed too. I scoffed. Those same dark eyes that looked at me like that, right before I was about to go to the girls restroom and finger that waitress. "Give me a minute." I whispered in Eleanor's ear while still looking at the figure. The shadow started to move locations just as I whispered in her ear.

I left without a response from Eleanor. I walked out of the dance floor, started going up the stairs all the way to the third floor, being greeted by Tom.

"Can I have an explanation on why you were staring at me and Eleanor?" I say attitude lingering in my tone as soon as I said that, I crossing my arms waiting for an answer.

"We're going home."