𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈

VICTORIA MORETTI

VICTORIA MORETTI

"There's a man pointing a gun at us." I say.

"What?" He whispers, not believing on a word I said. "There's a man pointing a gun at us." I repeated, shifting my head towards the man's direction.

Tom took a slight look at the man, trying not to be obvious, I could see his eyes flare up. He slowly turned his head back to me. I gave him a look, signaling on what should we do. He nodded to a direction, I looked at where he moved his head. It was a door that let you the outside.

I looked back at him, giving him a nod of approval. We started letting go on each other, though as we were about to completely release our bodies, I suddenly gripped onto his hand, I'm not sure why. Tom looked at me, his facial expression was shocked, I was quite surprised by my actions as well.

But sooner or later he accepted me holding his hand, I felt him squeeze my palm against his. I smiled to myself, feeling his warm comfort even if there's a gun being pointed at us. That's the magical thing about Tom, with one small touch he can bring someone's mood up.

We opened the doors, leading to the outside. I felt my hairs standing up on my body, slowly regretting not being a coat, however, beauty is pain as they say.

Honestly I have no idea where we're going, I'm just following Tom's lead. The heels were starting to hurt my feet, and having the constant worry of tripping over the dress.

As we left the premises of the Ball I kept on tensing my body due to the strong wind flourishing through the air. Tom seemed to notice my coldness when he let go of my hand. Feeling his only warmth being taken away from me.

I looked up at him wondering why he let go of my hand. He gave me a smile, right before taking off his coat and giving it to me, I gladly took it. Putting it over my shoulders.

Tom then took my hand in his hand once again, he gave them a slight squeeze. I felt heat slithering on my cheeks, I had to look at up him, Tom looking straight ahead, I admired his side profile. His sharp jaw, the lamp posts illuminating off of his beautiful face.

Tom looked at me. "What are you smiling about?" He says, I hadn't even realized I had a smile on my face. I shrugged, looking away into the distance.

"Come on you can tell me." Tom says, turning and lifting my chin up to him. Looking into his beautiful brown eyes. I didn't respond, I kept on looking into his eyes. I gave in and gave him a kiss, it was a light one, it wasn't aggressive, it was soft.

I released my lips off of his, breathing out of my mouth, seeing the cold frost air coming out of my mouth and hitting his precious face.