𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐈𝐈

VICTORIA MORETTI

VICTORIA MORETTI

As I was looking at the screen of my phone it displayed the name 'Alessandro Bruno' my boss.

I answered it. "Victoria." He said in his dark Italian accent, I was kinda taken back since he doesn't really say my name like that. He only says it like that either if I did something horrible and I fucked something up, or when it's important like a meeting.

"Hello." I said in that same dark voice. He let out a small chuckle, it was so quiet I could barely hear it but he then said "Victoria we need to have a talk over dinner, we also need to check on how you're doing with Julius Blanc." I was curious since we didn't have a 'talk over dinner', normally it's usually just in his office or somewhere in the building.

My curiosity got a hold of me and said "Wait, since when did we have to 'talk over dinner' for something, usually we don't do that since you don't like going out." "Victoria." I could hear him sigh. "This is important, and we don't discuss my personal things Victoria it's my business and my business only, it doesn't concern you on what I do on my free time." I knew if I were too keep asking questions it would've ended bad, just because Alessandro and a very short temper and I don't wanna experience that again.

"Okay, so what clothing should I wear fancy, elegant, or something else?" I asked. "It were to be best if you would wear elegant since I know you love dressing elegant." He said with a small laugh at the end. I was getting a bit excited since I love fashion and love expressing myself in clothing.

"One more thing Victoria." He said before taking a pause. "I'll send you the location, be there in two hours and forty-five minutes alright." "Alright, I'll be there. Bye." I said, he didn't even say 'bye' back what a rude bitch, like it's so fucking easy just to say one word but whatever my only focus what trying to see what I was wearing to this 'dinner'.

I arrived to my beautiful black motorcycle. She is really a beautiful beast. She was fast but quiet that's perfect for an assassin like me you gotta be quick but also slick. Also I love arriving in style but who doesn't, like how the saying goes 'if you're going to arrive late at least arrive fashionably late' or however that saying fucking goes.

As I pass the beautiful streets of Italy, the fresh Italian air went inside my nostrils and through my hair, some restaurants were open at this time which didn't really surprised me since there's lots of young or old couples either eating pasta, pizza, or some other Italian food.

As I rode passed the restaurant I smelled the delicious scent of the food. Oh how much I love Italy.

Once I got home I got in the shower washed my hair throughly with my vanilla scented shampoo, I put a good amount on my hands lathered them together and started scrubbing the shampoo on my scalp.