𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗

VICTORIA MORETTI

VICTORIA MORETTI

It was the day of the Ball. The day I dreaded. However, I did have an extraordinary dress to wear along with gorgeous heels. Some my call it 'too much', though I think it's perfect.

The dress had an illusion neckline, silver gems covering every bit of the dress, it was long, it made my curves more defined, diamond patterns scattered the dress. The most special part is that it belonged to my mother. She wore it when she married the wretched man I call my father.

It definitely wasn't your normal wedding dress, but oh how it was beautiful. My mother was a beautiful little thing, she married the love of her life. She married the man she called her love. She married the man that would soon abused her, that would soon abused her two precious children. Now she's all gone, she's gone with the angels.

I've never worn something so special to an event like the Annual Ball. Though, something in my heart told me this time was different, and I hope that's true.

I just finished curling the last strand of hair. I then grabbed some bobby pins and hair ties. I decided I would wear my hair into a big bun, I took out one piece of hair on my right side and grabbed some hair spray so it can sit there. After spraying the hair spray on that strand, I sprayed it on my bun, not to much though, can't make it look greasy.

I walked up to my vanity and put on chapstick then lipstick, so I can have smooth lips. I then applied perfume, on my neck, on my wrists, and behind my lower ears.

Alessandro already texted me before that one of his drivers is coming to my house and pick me up so I can get there in time, because if we're being honest here I won't be able to get there on time, I just need a lot of time to be perfect.

I heard a honk outside, I got up from my vanity chair and looked outside my glass window. The car was a black Cadillac Escalade-V. It was the only car Alessandro would give to his drivers. I turned around, getting my handbag, putting in all of my essentials.

Walking out of my room, being careful to trip and fall on my dress. I grabbed my keys off of the kitchen island, putting it in my handbag, then leaving the house, and locking the front door.

The driver came out of the car, revealing it was 'Antonio Costa' my favorite driver. We've been friends ever since I joined the Italian Mafia. He's like a brother to me, the only boy in the mafia that made me feel safe, other than Alessandro. Once I joined the Mafia we were inseparable, we were our little iconic duo, if you saw Antonio you knew Victoria was with him, if you saw Victoria you knew Antonio was with her.

Though, that ended when it was time for me to start having my missions, I became more and more busy, completing missions perfectly, then receiving more. It was non-stop. The good thing is, me and Antonio's relationship never faded, we were still close as ever.