𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐕𝐈𝐈

TOM KAULITZ

TOM KAULITZ

I walked away from Victoria. I don't know what was going through my mind, I think my ego got the best of me. Because once I did that, and stared into her eyes, I didn't know what to do. I froze. Literally.

Once I was a good distance from her, I hid behind a wall. Peeking my head to try and see her. She had a confused expression, yet it also showed some sort of relief.

I saw her chest slightly going up and down, she had her mouth partly open, breathing in and out.

Personally I don't know what I would do if I stayed there, in that position.

Eventually I saw her turning the opposite direction from where I am, and saw her take something from her purse, and putting it too her ear, I'm guessing it was her phone.

I waited there just to see what would happen.

I saw a car pull up, I'm guessing it was the cab she was calling since, she refused my offerings to take her home. I was thinking on maybe getting to know her since we're gonna be working together. So it might be best to get to know each other.

After standing behind the wall for some time I decided to go home.

Once I arrived home, I saw an exciting Bill, a drunk Georg, and a tired Gustav.

Bill immediately ran up to me, asking a million questions at a time that I couldn't even understand half of them.

"Okay one question at a time please." I said overwhelmed.

"Okay, Okay I'm just super excited that my brother is gonna be working for the mafia." He said in a enthusiastic voice.

Really I'm kinda surprised on why he's excited. I mean I've worked in certain jobs in the mafia. I'm just now getting to work as an assassin. But really I don't know why I needed to get a partner, I mean it's cool and all, but didn't Alessandro see how good I am to be by myself. Not complaining though, well maybe a bit. But at least I got a decent partner. I mean the only thing that turned me on was her eyes, but that's it.

"So, I want to know who you're working with. And I wanna know if their hot or not." He said with his eyes shimmering.

"Okay well first off I'm working with a girl, her name is Victoria I've yet to find out what her last name is though." I said questioning myself on why I didn't ask her, her full name.

"Wait." Bill said taking a pause before continuing.

"What?" I said wonder on why he stopped talking. "You're talking about Victoria, THE VICTORIA MORETTI." He said with a bit of panic in his eyes, however having a bit of awe in his eyes.

"Wait, wait, wait, what do you mean THE VICTORIA MORETTI." I said mimicking his voice when he said 'Victoria Moretti'.

"I mean THE VICTORIA MORETTI. Have you seriously never heard that name before?" Bill said with a bit of a judgmental voice. "No." I said. "Why, is she important or something?" I said rolling my eyes. Waiting for an answer from my brother since he clearly knew more than me about this girl.