𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

TOM KAULITZ

TOM KAULITZ

"Please don't be gone." I whispered to her.

I kept repeating the same four words, over and over again just magically waiting for her to wake up. I ran my hand on her hip, inspecting the shot wound, it was bleeding a lot. The blood was still gushing out of her body. The dark red blood, oozing out of her precious body.

I picked her up, her legs dangling on my right arm, her body in the up against my chest, and her head in the inside of my elbow. In a sudden move, I ran with her, her body being pressed up against me, my body heat warming up her now cold corpse.

Victoria was vulnerable. She was only wearing her pajamas, her white crop top, her white shorts, they were dyed in her blood. The only thing that was keeping her warm other than me was her long fur coat. However, just like the clothes that were sticking, the jacket also started to glue to her skin.

I quickly unlocked the front door, gently placing her on the seat, taking off of her coat, throwing it at the backseat, and covering her with my coat. Mine coat was thicker and warmer, it had this material that made you feel immediate comfort. It was definitely better than that light white fur coat.

I closed the car door gently, yet quickly. Sprinting to my side of the car, opening and closing it, starting the car and zooming off. My first priority was getting Victoria into the hospital, and getting her health back and healthy. I was speeding through the cars, switching between gears.

I took a look at her, her face started to look pale. Her cheeks were a pale shade of white, her face began to look like vampire skin. I was going concerned for her.

We made it to the hospital, I parked the car, getting out and running to Victoria's car door, picking her up, at least my jacket helped her heat up a bit. I opened the hospital front doors with my back, leading her to the Emergency Room.

I went to the front desk, a nurse who looked horrified. "Oh my goodness, what happened?!" The nurse exclaimed, her voice full of worry. "She has been shot in the right side of her hip. Get her to a room NOW!" I told her, raising my voice louder. One thing I had to thank, was that there wasn't a lot of people here, it was almost empty.

"Yes, of course." The nurse said. Her shaky hands reached the phone, she was calling other nurses for backup. I looked down at Victoria, I felt guilty, I know it was wrong for her to shoot him, he didn't to anything, and I guess I could forgive her for that it would be wrong but I still would, but what Théo did, I could simply never forgive him. Shooting someone where you could possibly die. But also that person being Victoria.

"It's going to be okay Victoria, just stay here with me." I whispered to her. Doubting that she could even hear me.

The doors jolted opened, causing me to hug Victoria tighter against me. I relaxed once it was the nurses ready to put Victoria on the stretcher. The walked up to me, I placed her on it gently, not letting her body not become anymore damaged than it already is.