𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐈𝐕

TOM KAULITZ

TOM KAULITZ

We walked over to the car. Replaying the scene that was layer in front of my eyes. Replaying it over and over again.

I took out the car keys out of my back pocket and unlocked the door. The car made a 'beep' notifying us that we could go in.

Once we got in Victoria's phone started buzzing like it was a phone call. She took it out of her pocket, lifting up her body to get the phone, making her oversized black shirt go up a little bit, which led to me seeing her figure, her breasts pushed up from moving her body upwards, the shirt making her waist curved.

How much I just want to take that shirt off of her and kiss her, completely forgetting that she killed Théo's men. She was desirable.

'Snap out of it Tom' I said to my myself. Though I can still think my partner is pretty, I mean I have a reputation of being a player, it's kinda a part time job at this point. Just fucking woman till they're sore. I would say it's a pretty good job, since it both benefits us.

But also at this point it gets boring, the woman's I've been fucking weren't as good as the first time I've fucked them. They weren't tight enough.

Victoria took her phone. I saw the person that popped up on her screen. It was Alessandro.

She slowly grazed her finger on the 'answer' button. But eventually she did. She put up the phone up to her ear.

VICTORIA MORETTI

Alessandro was calling me. I answered the phone call hesitantly, putting it close up to my ear.

"Yes?" I said quietly.

"Victoria." He said sternly. I mumbled a 'mhm' letting him know to continue. "Where are you?" He asked me. I looked at Tom, him also staring at me. I looked back down at my lap. "We're at a forest." I said plainly. "Why?" Alessandro said confused. "Because we wanted to get to know each other a bit before going on the mission." I responded, saying exactly what we did, except from Théo. "Okay," he began saying, "well speaking of mission we need to talk about it." He finished saying.

"Okay, well um what time and when." I said. "Um... right.. now actually. He replied. "Oh! Uh yeah, yeah, are we meeting at the same place as last time?" I asked, shocked by the sudden time. "Yes." Alessandro said.

He ended the call, and I turned to look at Tom. "So.." Tom said raising his eyebrows. "We need to go to the building we went two days ago, because Alessandro is gonna explain our mission." I said too him. "Like. Right. Now." He said spacing the words out. "Like. Right. Now." I said repeating the same way, the same words that he said.

"In this clothes!?" Tom exclaimed. Pointing to our clothing. "Yeah," I began, sighing, "in these clothes."

"In the building?" Tom asked. I nodded. We got out of the woods and began on going to the building that Alessandro wants to meet us in.

While we were driving Tom said calmly "Did you have a good sleep, you know before those men attacked us." "Surprisingly yes," I said answering him, "I was warm, but thanks for the jacket. Really I appreciate it." I said to him.

He looked to me. Just looked at me, not saying anything, just looking at me with those soft brown eyes that he had. My, my those eyes were captivating.

We held eye contact, none of us daring to break it.

"No problem." Tom whispered, then going back to facing the toad. I was still in a trance when he said that. I only got out of it when we reached a screeching stop. My whole body went forwards.

I quickly looked around to see if it was the right place. And to my guess it was. Tom unlocked the doors and we both got out, closing the doors behind us. We walked to the gates of the building, both of us looking unprofessional. But really what do you expect Alessandro hasn't given us time to change our clothes.

The gates opened automatically. Walking towards the doors, the doors that kept us between Alessandro and his lecturing that we are going to have to hear. From our appearance, too him having to hear that Théo men attacked us, because even though me and Tom won't tell him he will always find out. He always has a way of finding out, he knows everything.

The guards opened the doors and we went in. Going through hallway after hallway, until we were met by the big black door with 'Alessandro Bruno' embroidered on it with gold lettering. I turned to Tom, him already looking down at me. "Are you ready?" Tom spoke. "Yes." I responded.

We both opened the big doors, me opening the right side and him opening the left side. We were met by a large desk, a large long red carpet leading to his desk, the walls were all covered by pictures of him, books, and missions for other assassins.

Me and Tom's mission being in the middle of all missions, of course being the hardest yet important one.

Tom was wondering around turning his head in every direction possible. Me already knowing this place I was just looking straight, looking at his desk with his big hunky black chair faced the big window in front of him.

Alessandro turned his chair to face us, him smoking a joint. He looked like those big bad bosses just like in those movies. Alessandro cleared his throat harshly. I was already looking at him, but Tom quickly moved his head to look at Alessandro.

Alessandro scoffed in disbelief. "Interesting choice of clothing, Mr. Kaulitz and Ms. Moretti." He said. "Well we were getting to know each other and do you think we both are going to have some mafia clothing on?" I retorted at him. "Also you asked us to come here at the very moment you called me, so we possibly couldn't have anytime getting dressed more appropriately." I stated.

"All right then," he began,

"Let's talk about your mission."