𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈

VICTORIA MORETTI

VICTORIA MORETTI

It's been few days since the Annual Ball, since I've told Tom my past. His reaction was better than I expected, he took care of me, and we spent quality time together. Honestly, I've never felt more loved as a human being as I did that night.

I was currently painting, covering my empty canvas with colors, mostly neutral colors, however a good amount of cool colors. The painting itself was a woman dancing in the rain, not giving a care about anything around her. It was just her, and her with the rain.

That's the effect rain has on some people, and I would say I'm one of those people. Her light brown locks, drenched in the wetness of the rain. Her bright purple spring dress was now dark purple. There was a big smile on her face. Her dimples being noticed by her bright enchanting smile.

The clouds in the sky were a dark shade of grey, a fade shade of white coming across from them, resembling thunder is on its way.

As I adding the last final touches I got a call, I put the paint brush down and took to my side to see who's calling me, the contact number revealing the name 'Alessandro Bruno', I quickly run my sweaty hands along the side on my apron.

I picked up the phone with my right hand, and put it up to my ear. "Yes?" I say, starting to look at my art work. "Victoria can you come to the building, we have something urgent to talk about. Come as quickly as possible." Alessandro says, speaking to the phone as sternly as possible.

"Oh! Yeah, ca-?" I say, though quickly interrupted by Alessandro ending the phone call. "Can I just put on some clothes." I mutter under my breath, finishing the sentence I was about to say.

There was an obvious answer to that, either having Alessandro say it or not. I had to. I got up from my stool, neatly putting away my brushes and cups of water. I walked out of the room, closing the door behind me, slowly losing the scent of paint leaving my nostrils.

Walking into my room, quickly stripping my clothes, leaving me in my panties and bra. I grabbed a pair of dark blue flared jeans, also grabbing a cotton top with a sweetheart neckline. Putting on a small necklace, brushing my hair through my fingers, making sure there aren't any big knots.

I sprayed a little bit of perfume. And I was out. Snatching the motorcycle keys and house keys off the key rack attached to the wall.

I made it outside, the breeze hitting my chest. I shivered at the sudden coldness on my warm skin. Walking my down my long pathway, leading me to my garage. I lifted the garage door, my motorcycles and cars on display.

Naturally I hopped over to my slick black motorcycle, grabbing a helmet and putting it on. My outfit may not be the best to wear on a motorcycle, but really who's going to stop me.

Nobody.

Sitting down, shifting slightly in my seat, making sure I was in a comfortable position. I walked myself and my motorcycle out of the driveway. Once I made it to the streets I turned on my bike on and made my way through the path.

The bustling cities, the red lights turning into green, people casually walking on the sidewalks, it made me wonder how it would feel being a normal person with a normal job, living a normal life, and not living in the mafia.

Eventually I made it to the building Alessandro was talking about, I parked my motorcycle, taking off the helmet, not fixing my hair due to the strong wind blowing it everywhere. However I did somehow try my best to fix on the way to the gates. The guards opened the gates for me.

I gave them both a nod with a small smile, saying a quick 'Thank You' to both of them.

The same thing happened to the front door guards. I said my thank you's and went in, spotting a large mirror with a gold rich frame around it. I quickly scattered to it, touching up my hair. Brushing through it with my fingers, some big knots and some small knots being curled in my hair.

After I was done with that, I made my way to Alessandro's office. On the way, I kept observing myself on each and every mirror that I passed by. As I was about to knock on his door, I heard voices. I put my head to the door so I can hear better.

They were all masculine voices from what I could hear, there was about three-four people in there by noticing the pitch of the people speaking.

I pulled my head from the door and knocked three times. "Come in." I heard a voice speak, guessing it was Alessandro's. I put my hand on the door knob, twisting it and pushing it inwards.

My eyes quickly spotted Alessandro sitting in his chair behind his desk, my eyes then moved from Alessandro to Tom. Then from Tom to a identical person beside him, Bill. Then from Bill, I saw a man with long brown hair, Georg. From that I saw a blonde haired man, Gustav.

During all of that I had my eyebrows furrowed the whole time. The only thing that was running through my head was confusion.

"What the fuck." I mutter under my breath. Alessandro chuckled, I looked at him. His expression showed amusement by my reaction. Alessandro cleared his throat before saying. "I have two things to say," He says, holding up two fingers as he speaks. "The first thing is," He stops and looks at me.

"Victoria, these are our new recruits." Alessandro says, pointing the the three boys; Bill, Georg, and Gustav. I raised my eyebrows in shock. "Please gentlemen, introduce yourself and your roles." He says.

"I'll go first." Bill says, stepping forwards to me, reaching for both of my hands. "I'm Bill Kaulitz. I'm a Hitman." He says, bringing one of my hands to his lips, giving it a small soft peck, with a smile on his face.

I slightly laughed at his introduction. Bill let go of my hands, letting them dangle on my sides, and he walked his way back to his original position. Georg and Gustav on the other hand kept their introduction simple.

Georg was a Hitman along side Bill, and Gustav was the 'Hacker' of the group of boys. Alessandro claimed that Gustav was 'One of a kind in the art of hacking, he was a true natural. It was like he was born for this stuff.'

"So are they going to be apart of me and Tom's mission?" I ask, now come to think of it, I haven't heard anything from him. Alessandro nodded, a grimacing grin on his face. "Yes," He says, "So like you mention Victoria, yes they are going to be apart of the mission. As for it, I have a plan. We're going to break in." He says, I got excited, breaking into a place whether it being a bank or a house, it was something I was a natural at.

"But first we are going to train, you guys are going to be fighting each other." Alessandro says, "Nothings better than friendly competition, right?" He says.

"Right.." I mutter under my breath.

So from all the things I concluded.

Me and Tom are Assassins.

Bill and Georg are Hitman's

Lastly, Gustav's the 'Hacker'.