𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕

VICTORIA MORETTI

VICTORIA MORETTI

We were all in Alessandro's Office. It was the day we tracked down Théo. "Gentlemen and Lady." Alessandro says, looking at all of us individually. "Today is the day where we kill Théo." He says in a dark demeanor, crossing his arms.

"Exactly at 6:00pm he will be at Bellagio." He says. I raise my hand. "Yes Victoria." Alessandro says, the other boys turning their heads to look at me.

"How do you know that's where he's going?" I ask, it might me a stupid question, but I really wanted to know how Alessandro knew where Théo would be.

"Spies Victoria, spies." He responds, he peaked my interest. "Talk more about these 'spies'." I say. A well-known smirk came upon Alessandro's lips.

"I knew you were going to ask that question." Alessandro says, a small chuckle leaving his mouth. "What can I say I'm a curious person." I say quietly.

"The spies I have, sneakily go into Théo's base, they made a secret entrance for us once we go in. And so the spies collect as much information as they can." He says.

As I thought more about it, it was smart. I mean if I was in Alessandro's place I would one-hundred percent send people to spy on Théo the minute I heard Théo is trying to kill me.

"The plan is killing Théo obviously," He says, giving us a look. "We will arrive thirty minutes before Théo comes to the Casino, once he enters the building he should have four bodyguards with him." He explains.

"Tom, Victoria." Alessandro says, turning his full focus on both of us. "You two will lure the bodyguards, then kill them, understood?" He says sternly, pointing between one of us. We nod in unison.

"Now Bill and Georg," Alessandro says, shifting his gaze on them both. "Once Tom and Victoria kill the bodyguards, Théo will have no one left only him. I want you two to distract him, you'll have a ear piece. You guys will try to loosen his mind, play a couple games, put some bets against one other." He explains.

"Now Gustav, you're going to be near me gathering as much information as you can from Bill and Georg." Alessandro says.

"After everything's done, Bill and Georg are going to bring Théo to the back of the Casino for a trade in. Meanwhile, Tom, Victoria, Gustav and I are going to be waiting. Once we are all there we're going to corner Théo and mission complete." He finishes.

Should be easy enough.

"What about his sons?" Tom asks, I looked up at him, then at Alessandro. He did have a point, one of Théo's son would inherit the title of the 'Mafia Leader' for the French, whether it being Henry or Nicholas.