𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗

VICTORIA MORETTI

VICTORIA MORETTI

"It's Théo!" Alessandro yelled sternly onto the phone.

It vibrated harshly on my hand. The voice was so loud that I bet Tom heard it. Talking about Tom, I looked up to see his expression or to even see if he heard the loud yell from Alessandro.

He nodded his towards the door, I nodded in agreement. "At the building?" I asked him. "Yes." He replied. "How the fuck did he get there?" I question him, while getting my shit ready. You know, getting my jacket and shoes, also running up the stairs sprinting to my bedroom grabbing my waistband, my gun and knife.

Running out my room, and going down the stairs with everything in my hands. "It doesn't fucking matter just get here. AND QUICK!" He shouted at me through the phone while saying the last two words. "Shit fine." I muttered. I heard a loud bang before Alessandro ended the call.

I made it to the front door seeing Tom waiting for me. It was easier for him to get his things together since it was all in the living room.

I still had everything in my arms except the jacket and my shoes. Tom unlocked the door letting me go, and closed it behind him. I went up to his car and opened the door. Tom came in right after I did. I put all of my items on the dashboard. "Is it at the building where we did our little 'training session'?" He asked me.

"Yeah, that place exactly." I said. Tom nodded, starting the car and zooming. While he was driving I was putting all of equipment on my waistband. It took a little bit putting the gun and the knives in the slots since the car was moving in such a rapid speed.

I just now realized I was still wearing my white crop top and shorts.

'Fucking hell.' I thought to myself.

Whatever, as long as we fix this situation, the little time I'll be spending being embarrassed at myself, but honestly I had no choice. One thing though is that I'm going to extremely vulnerable since the shorts go up to my upper thighs, close to my ass.

Also the crop top wasn't helping. The only thing helping me was the big fur coat I had with me.
It was long, it reached till the back of my knee.

We made it to the building, seeing Théo's cars parked in front of the building. Tom parked the car, and we both got out. We walked past the gates, the guards all down on the floor. Blood still gushing out of their body's though it was a little amount of blood. We walked passed them. Going up to the front door to the building.

On our way we saw Alessandro's men and Théo's men laying on the concrete ground, with lots of blood splattered everywhere. The pathway to the door was almost completely covered with dark red blood. The walls were spotted with blood. The fountain in the middle was dyed with a crimson red color. A body also being in the fountain, guessing they got drowned then killed, then their body being dumped in the fountain