𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈

VICTORIA MORETTI

VICTORIA MORETTI

I woke up. At first everything was blurry, the bright light flashing me, then I was hearing a lot of voices, it was all making my head hurt.

I was gaining back my consciousness, my hearing was becoming better as so my vision. I was starting to sit up, that was until I felt this painful feeling in my hip, I groaned in agony. Moving my hands to the place that it was hurting.

"Victoria." I heard someone say. My eyes followed to where who said my name. My eyes landed on Tom. I felt relieved to see his face. "Yeah?" I said with a raspy voice. Gosh I need water. "How are you feeling?" He asked me walking towards me, sitting on a chair next to me.

"I'm feeling a scorching pain in my hip, but other than that I'm feeling good." I said with a smile at the end. Tom smiled at my response. "Well that's great." He said, reaching his hand to touch mine. As our hands both touched each other I felt something going all over my body, it felt like the same feeling I had when we kissed.

"Can we go home?" I asked him. "Um, I'll find a nurse and see if we can go home." He replied looking out the window to try and find a nurse passing by. I nodded.

He let go of my hand, once he did that I suddenly lost that feeling right away. Tom left the room searching for a nurse. Once I made sure he was gone, I grabbed my hand and kept touching it with my other hand.

I then realized how fucking crazy I look. Touching the hand that a guy just touched. I scoffed at myself for my childish behavior. The thing is I don't consider Tom just a guy, well I mean he is one but I would say he's more important to me than some other guys I've met.

The more we've hung out the more the more I've  been growing on him, and I mean we did kiss. Well he kissed me.

'Maybe I'm getting too attached to quickly.' I said to myself.

The door suddenly opened, I snapped my gaze from my hands to the door. It was Tom and a doctor, the doctor looked like a young doctor, probably in his middle twenties. He has fluffy hair, with green eyes. Cute.

Then stood Tom behind him, though Tom's face looked different right now than it did before he went outside. His face was clenched, like he was angry. I started to wonder what could have happened that made him look this way.

"So you are Victoria Moretti?" The doctor said. "Yes, yes I am." I replied. He nodded at me with a smile. "So it says you can leave today, I just need to check how the wound looks." He said politely. "Okay." I muttered. "If anything hurts just let me know." He said. I nodded.

The doctor came up to me and started taking the hospital blanket off of me. "Do you want to unravel the gown by yourself? I'll turn around." He said to me. I sucking my bottom lip a bit thinking. "Um yeah please." I said to him. He nodded in response. He turned around.