𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐈𝐕

VICTORIA MORETTI

VICTORIA MORETTI

As me and Alessandro walked out the doors of the restaurant I immediately started questioning him.

"Okay, first things first why DO I NEED a partner?!" I said trying to feel calm about the situation but it clearly wasn't doing anything.

"Do you think I'm not capable of doing the things you expect me to do?" I said, not even letting him have a chance to speak. "Because to prove you wrong, I KILLED Julius Blanc, I KILLED HIM by MYSELF NOT WITH ANYONE ELSE, not having help from anyone, I did that mission by myself and myself ONLY." My anger only getting higher.

"Also you know my problem with men, you know what happened to me, you know I only work my myself. What did I exact-." I got cut off by an irritated Alessandro.

"CAN YOU SHUT UP VICTORIA. God all you do is complain." He said furious before taking a long breath and started to talk again. "I knew this would happen, I knew you would freak out, I knew you wouldn't like it. But if you just fucking acted appropriate and when this meeting was over I would've told you." He said his a low voice. "But no, you've decided it would be okay to embarrass me in front of Tom and everyone that was around. DO YOU think that was appropriate behavior, because surely it wasn't." Alessandro said basically fuming at this point.

You could see red from him, you could feel the heat radiating from him, you could see the smoke coming out of his ears just like you would see in a cartoon.

I stayed silent because he was right. The more I was replaying the situation over and over again in my head I knew I fucked up. Yes, I knew I didn't care about what those people were thinking of me, but yet I still cared on what my new partner would think of me. Did he think I was crazy, if he did then he surely has never seen crazy.

The more and more I was thinking about what Tom thought about me for causing a scene for such a simple thing made my head hurt.

I opened my white handbag and searched for my cigarettes. The ones I currently have at the moment are Marlboro Red. I'm not that picky when it comes to cigarettes as long as they do their magic at making me feel relaxed then I don't care what brand they are.

I was grabbing a cigarette out of the box and put it in between my lips. I was frantically searching for a lighter, 'God please don't tell me I forgot my fucking lighter' I thought to myself. Cursing at myself mentally for not bringing a hood damn lighter.

Suddenly I heard foot steps behind, it was heavy foot steps so I doubted it was women steps. I ignored them since someone could just be taking a smoke like I am or should I say was.

I kept my head facing the dark midnight blue sky. The moon was full, it was a full moon, I always loved the moons, and occasionally stars. I think one of the reason why I love the moon was because my Mother died on a full moon and every time I get the chance to see a full moon it just reminds me of her. I try not to think negatively about her death because her death really affected me, but it also made me become who I am, as a person, and as Victoria Moretti.

Suddenly my gaze was interrupted by someone. I couldn't really see who it was since there weren't a ton of lights outside of the restaurant. But I could pick out some details, the figure was big due to the big clothing hanging on his body, so my guess was that it's a man, not quite sure why he would sit next to me when there's other places to either stand or sit.

After some minutes went passed I decided to speak first. "He-." I got cut of my the figure next to me. "Hello." But then he stopped. I'm guessing it was because I was gonna say something first. But instead of continuing what I was gonna say, I stayed quiet, I wanted to hear what this unfamiliar figure wanted to say to me.

I suppose the unknown man took the hint to continue, so he started saying "Are you alright Victoria?" I was taken back since he knew my name. "How do you know my name?" I asked being a bit curious.

"You seriously don't recognize my voice." He said with scoff at the end of his sentence.

"Look I'm not in the fucking mood to remember your name, nor remembering who you are. My main concern is how do you know my name." I said with a bit of attitude, I was already sick and tired from today. Tired from the lecture from Alessandro, tired from killing Julius for that fucking mission. I just wanna sleep and forget about today.

"Alright, well as a second introduction I'm Tom Kaulitz your new partner." He said with full pride and honor. I already forgot about him with all of the events that happened today. But I could also tell this is gonna be hell since he looks like and sounds like the guy that's full of themselves. And I hate those types of people whether it's a woman or a man.

I didn't wanna respond, I was too tired to move a single muscle, so I just stayed silent. I didn't care if I was being rude for not introducing myself, I didn't feel like it. I wanted to call a cab and take off these heels, take off the makeup, and wanted to take a shower.

"Do you need a lighter?" Tom said. I hadn't even realized that I still had the cigarette in between my middle and pointer finger. I nodded and dragged my finger to his direction. I saw his shadow take out the lighter from his pants and light the cigarette.

As he lit the cigarette I couldn't help but look at him when the lighter made some light in between us, I saw how his bandanna looked good on his sitting on his forehead. Most boys I've met don't do justice when they try this look but he, he looked good.

His eyes were perfect, his eyelashes were long from what I could tell from the light producing that was caused by the lighter.

His lips were desirable. They were the perfect shape, the perfect shade of pink were stained on his lips. The lip ring. Oh that black lip ring.

It made this man captivating.