𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐈𝐗

VICTORIA MORETTI

VICTORIA MORETTI

"It's going to be okay Tom." I reassured him.

Though I don't think he was well enough to respond to me. However that didn't really matter to me, as long as my words have at least the tiniest effect on him to make him feel better, that's what matters.

'Ugh, I sound like a worried girlfriend.' I said to myself.

I opened the door, pushing it farther away from us, so it could fit me and Tom. Once we were in I brought Tom to the living room, walking towards the couch and making him sit. I took of all of the equipment from his waistband and put them on top of the coffee table.

I took off of his shoes, since he would probably be uncomfortable.

I untied the shoe laces and took the shoe off of his foot, doing the same thing to the other one. I got up and walked to the front door placing the shoes on the rack of shoes I had. I walked back to the living room, opening all of the windows slightly to let the fresh air come in.

I turned around from opening the living room windows to see Tom sprawled all over on the couch, from what it looks like he looks dead asleep. I shook my head in disbelief, laughing a bit.

I walked upstairs to my storage room, opening the doors to find a fluffy cozy blanket. I picked a big black grey one. It should keep him warm from all of the windows opened.

I walked back downstairs and started going up to Tom. I placed the big blanket on top of him, pressing my hands in between his body and the couch, and the blanket, making his extra cozy. I did the same thing but for his stomach area. I bend down to Tom face.

His eyes were closed, or that's what I could tell. "I'm going to be showering, so if you need anything just call me okay?" I whispered to him. Tom not giving me an answer back. So I just got up and patted his shoulder.

I walked up back up the stairs, and went to my bedroom. Opening and closing the door once I got in. I took out every in my waistband including the paper Eleanor gave me. I put them on my desk. I then stripped my clothes off, currently in my bra and panties.

I grabbed a towel and went inside my bathroom. I turned on the shower, it being extremely cold in the beginning, then becoming the right amount of heat that my body was absorbing. The heat of the water made me feel relaxed, not making me worrying about anything in life.

Once I was done taking a shower I turned off the shower, straight away missing the warmth that water created on my body. I wrapped my arms around my chest trying to create warmth for my body. I walked out of the shower and placed the fuzzy white towel around my body.

I walked over to the bathroom sink, took out my toothbrush and toothpaste, putting a good amount on the toothbrush, lathering it in water and putting it in my mouth. Scrubbing every part, my outer teeth, inner teeth, my tops and bottoms, my inner cheeks, and my tongue. I spit out the extra toothpaste in my mouth, and put a generous amount of water as a replacement.