𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

TOM KAULITZ

TOM KAULITZ

Once me and Victoria parted ways to our racing areas, me going into the cars and Victoria going to the motorcycles.

I was done setting up everything, and I decided to check the people I was racing against. They all seem like easy opponents, so I was walking away from my vehicle and started looking for Victoria.

I walked over to the motorcycle area and as I was looking for her. I was interrupted by a woman. "Hey handsome." She said. I looked at her, she was petite, had dirty blonde hair with ice blue eyes that would pierce into your soul. It freaked me out a bit.

"Hey sweetheart." I replied back, not really interested in the woman. My only interest was finding Victoria.

"What are you doing all alone?" She said playing with her hair. I cringed at her way of flirting with me, so I decided to get to the point. "Hey, I'm really sorry, well not really, but I have to go and talk to someone." I addressed to her. "Wel-." She started to say, before I interrupted her. "Sweetie, like I said before I need to go, and you should go too." I suggested to her using a cold tone.

I left without wanting to hear her response, she wasn't really my type other than the blonde hair, but those piercing blue eyes were the last straw.

I continued walking to where Victoria was that's when I heard whistling, usually I would just ignore it since it's probably guys trying to get girls, but that whistle stood out to me. "Damn mama! You look good in that suit!" A voice spoke. I was intrigued and it was fine since it was near the motorcycles.

I was walking when I saw someone.

It was her.

I heard more whistling, some complimenting on her body or her motorcycle. The ones that were complimenting her body made me furious. I didn't know why I was beginning to get mad suddenly. Maybe it's because I'm her partner, maybe it's because since she's a female, but no, Victoria's strong, she's shown me that from the little time we've been together.

Was it jealousy? No it couldn't be jealousy. At least I don't think.

As I was thinking about my feelings, more or less on why I'm suddenly feeling mad at the men that were saying stuff about Victoria's body. Though that was interrupted when I heard a voice. A familiar one. It was Victoria.

I looked up and saw where she was standing, she was leaned on her motorcycle with her right elbow propped up. Next to her was a girl, she had long black hair, she was tall, yet Victoria was taller.

The girl was asking Victoria something, too which Victoria replied. I couldn't understand what they were saying though I could see their lips moving. When the girl said something, it took a bit for Victoria to respond, but then she started moving her head closer to the girls ear.