𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐕𝐈𝐈

there is going to be mature content xoxo, beware that it may not exceed your expectations so keep that in mind! I haven't written smut at all, only that teasing chapter

there is going to be mature content xoxo, beware that it may not exceed your expectations so keep that in mind! I haven't written smut at all, only that teasing chapter.!!

VICTORIA MORETTI

What I might do would be a stupid decision, but I just couldn't help but do it. I wanted to show Tom how much pain I felt, even if it was intentional or accidentally.

I stormed my way from the wretched scene in front of me. I eventually found myself in the pool tables, it was typical place for me to go.

Of course I knew how to play pool, well maybe not exactly. But I'll just act like I don't know anything at all. Simple as that.

I saw a trio of gentlemen, one seemed bored out of his mind, while his two buddies were getting face fucked by two bimbos. I waltzed my way over, getting the attention of the bored man. A grin forming on my face, seeing his eyes lit up.

I purposefully sat on his lap, shifting a little. I wrapped my arms around his neck, I felt slightly grossed out when he put his hands on my waist.

"You need something babe?" He asks. I try not to gag in front of him, but oh how it was impossible. "Yeah, I want you to teach me how to play pool." I say, sliding my hand along his jawline. "Of course sweetheart." He says. I get off of his lap.

He gets up, not caring to tell his buddies where we were going. I looked at them, their heads moving vigorously, sloppy wet kisses were being heard, the lip smacking gave me the ick.

We made it to the pocket billiards, "Wait here." He says, going to get two cue sticks. I stood there waiting patiently for him to return.

During my wait I thought about Tom, thinking about him and that blonde whore. Tom's face showed slight discomfort, but he didn't pull away.

"I'm back." I heard a voice say. It was him. "I never quite caught a name from you." I say, resting my hand on the border of the table. "Francisco, how 'bout you?" He replies. "Victoria." I say. He nods, "Victoria, rolls off the tongue well."

I clenched my jaw, although not is anger, in disgust more like nausea.

"Yeah, it sure does." I mutter sarcastically, rolling my eyes. "Kay, come one are you going to show how to play or what?" I ask, slightly irritated on what's taking so long.

"Yes, of course!" Francisco says, handing me one of the sticks. He walks over to me. "No." I lie, shaking my head.

"Okay," He says, "start by putting all the balls into a triangle." I nod, reaching over to put the balls into a triangle. As I was putting them into the shape, I felt a stare. I knew exactly who it was. Typical, typical men.