𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

VICTORIA MORETTI

VICTORIA MORETTI

"You all know the plan right?" Alessandro says, looking at each of us. We all nodded. The plan. Our main goal, killing Théo Beaufoy. However it would be difficult, or at least how Alessandro described it, it was a bit difficult to understand.

We had to kill the guards that were guarding the outskirts of Théo's place. From what I saw getting here, they looked fairly tolerable. In all honesty, Théo gets new guards left and right. Really I have no clue how he's not out of business. But I guess we'll never know will we.

I took a deep sigh, possibly taking in my last breath, savoring the fresh air nature has provided us. 'It's going to be fine, it's going to be fine. Just kill the guards, go inside, kill anyone that's getting in the way, anyone that could potentially tell Théo about our appearance.' I mouth to myself.

As I was repeating the same five words 'I'm not going to die'. I felt a warm hand slither onto mine. I turned to look at him. Tom had a worried expression on his face. "Hey are you okay?" He says, walking in front of me. "Yeah, yeah, just a bit nervous that's it." I say, "well it's a big mission right? Who knows what's going to happen to us if we don't succeed it."

Tom reached out for my other hand, giving them both a big relaxing squeeze. "We're going to be fine Victoria. Nothing bad is going to happen, unless something doe—" Tom trails off, "that's besides the point love, everything's going to go according to plan." Tom says, a warming smile on his face.

I laugh quietly, "Yeah, everything's going to go according to plan." I slowly repeat his words, gulping nervously. "That's my Victoria!" He says happily almost like how you would say to your child when they've stand up for themselves. A smile growing on my face. But still I had that feeling inside of me.

Tom leaned to kiss my forehead, his sweet lips leaving a mark on my skin. Then tracing his hand on my left cheek, leaning in to give me a kiss on the lips. I felt like it was floating on a cloud, that's how good his lips felt. I let go and looked at him.

"Maybe it is going to be all fine." I say. "I'm glad you think that." He smiles, holding onto my shoulders. Then finally letting go and walked up to the rest of the group. I followed a few seconds after.

"We all ready?" Alessandro asks. We all nod. "Okay, let's get a move on shall we?" He says. Walking slowly to the entrance of the building.

Once we could see the guards we all ducked down under the fence. I heard the guys take out their guns, as they were about to fire Alex's quickly stopped them. "Wait for my call." He whispers.

I just crouched down, I mean I doubt my knives can go through the small holes in the fence, a gun would do much better.

The five boys positioned their guns, waiting for Alessandro's call. "And.." "Now!" Bullets firing all together. The guards immediately turned their heads to our way and held their guns up high, but sadly they were quickly dropped to the ground, as well as their bloody dreadful bodies.