𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐈

VICTORIA MORETTI

VICTORIA MORETTI

"Victoria Moretti." Théo chuckled.

Gripping his knife harder in his hands to the point it looked his veins were popping out of its place.

"Théo Beaufoy." I mimicked him in the same voice he used. He scoffed offensively. "Perfect timing." Théo randomly said. I was confused. Confused on what's he's going to say or do.

However, I was suspicious about him. He always had tricks up his sleeve, sometimes it's impossible to predict, maybe he is going to say the 'code word' and then a bunch of his men that weren't killed are going to come charging into Alessandro's office.

I was about to say something to Théo, that was when Tom spoke up. "Perfect timing for what?" He said coldly, tilting his head slightly. Personally I was caught of guard, simply because I didn't think Tom had the balls to talk to Théo. In real life. Right in front of him.

But I was wrong.

I could tell Théo was also surprised because nobody that has met him for the first time has that type of voice. Although, that's just my guess, I have no clue if Tom and Théo have met before.

I turned my focus to another figure, Alessandro Bruno. He has a proud smirk on his face. A proud smirk to where it looked like a father made his son accomplish good something in his life.

"Who are you kid?" Théo said curiously. Well that answers my question before, they haven't met each other, so this does mean Tom has balls to talk to Théo like that, especially for his first impression. But really who gives a fuck about first impressions when you're in the mafia. You already do bad things.

"Tom, Tom Kaulitz." Tom hissed lowly. I got chills. He spoke once again. "I'm Victoria's partner." He said sternly, crossing his arms together. "Ahh. So you're the guy that's partners with Victoria. You know news is going out." Théo grinned. Crossing his arms around his chest just like Tom did.

The only difference was now you could visibly see the the knife Théo was holding in his hand.

As Théo and Tom were talking. I noticed Alessandro taking something from his back pocket. It was a pocket knife, he was fiddling with the knife trying to align it with the rope. Once he aligned it he started cutting it very slowly, making sure he doesn't make too much noise since he's next to Théo.

However, in the corner of my eye I saw a light. I turned my head to it. I examined it with my eyes, slowly I was seeing a figure. They were in all black. I wasn't sure if there were another one on the other side of the room, so I decided to find out. I started walking up to the Alessandro.

"What are you doing?" Théo snapped at me. "Chill I'm only going to the window. Relax." I reassured him. Théo huffed. I rolled my eyes at his behavior.