𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐗

VICTORIA MORETTI

VICTORIA MORETTI

"We're going home." Tom says sternly.

"Why?" I ask. Tom moved his eyes before locking it on something. "Look at Bill, over there." He says, pointing in the distance. I turned around scanning the crowd trying to find Bill. The lights flashing everywhere made it ten times difficult.

In general it's difficult finding Bill in a club, he wears dark clothing, with layering. Then he bedazzles his outfit, 'to not make it fucking boring' as he says. I tried spotting Bill but it was impossible, everyone's body were glued together. There were doubled the amount of people in the club before we got here.

And let's just say, there was a lot of people to begin with. I turned to look at Tom, he was eyeing something, his stare was hard. It intrigued me on what he was looking at so harshly. I moved focus on the direction that Tom was looking at. I rolled my eyes, at what Tom was staring so sharply.

'You've got to be kidding me' I thought to myself.

It was Eleanor. She was talking to a guy, he had a trench coat on, weird. He was also doing lots of hand gestures. Eleanor kept of nodding to everything he did or say. Suddenly he pointed a finger at her, almost like he's accusing her of something.

She jumped in her seat, shocked by the sudden behavior. Eleanor nodded quickly before turning her head left and right, moving her whole body backwards. Though right after she turned back she froze. Her eyes were looking at me and Tom's direction.

I gave her a small wave with a slight smile. However she didn't wave back. I frowned, tilting my head to the side. I was observing her, she was still as a statue. As from what I could see she was not blinking, and if she was she were blinking she were blinking not often.

Eleanor wasn't moving an inch, I tried to seek out for simple signals to tell me she was breathing, trying to
see if I could see her chest move up and down. I looked to see Tom's expression. It was stiff, that's all I could describe it. I could see his eyes narrow on the outside of his eyes, his jawline more defined than usual.

You know I've seen Tom's face firm from irritation, but I've never seen Tom like this for the past few weeks we've been partners. I felt this weird sensation creeping inside of me. I felt his aura radiating off of him and entering myself. Was it good? Maybe. Was it bad? No, not really.

I looked back at Eleanor. She had her legs now flat on the couch, with her hands laying on top of them. She looked uncomfortable.

"Let's go Tom, lets go find Bill." I suggested. However, Tom didn't take his eyes off of Eleanor. I tugged on his arm, harshly. "Tom let's go." I say, irritated. He took his cold gaze off of Eleanor and onto me. I saw his face slightly become gentle, though I still felt that hard aura coming off of him.