𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒 - 𝐈𝐕

VICTORIA MORETTI

VICTORIA MORETTI

"I have some people that want to meet you." Tom said with a smirk.

"Who?" I asked curiosity. "Some people." He said concealing the people that want to meet me. I mean why not? It could be fun meeting 'the people'.

"Fine, why not." I said.

"Follow me." He said mysteriously. I followed without saying a word. We walked back to his car, and he opened my door. "Thank you." I whispered. I closed the door once I got in, and saw Tom do a little run over the car to get to his door. It was funny watching him.

He opened his door, and noticed me smiling. "What are you smiling about?" He teased. "Nothing." I said, letting out a little laugh. "Come on please tell me." Tom whined. "It was nothing Tom, let's just meet the 'people' that want to meet me." I suggested. "Nope, I'm not gonna drive unless you tell me what you thought was funny." He explained. I said nothing for a response.

But he wasn't joking, we were in that car for a solid 3 minutes. I had given up. "Fine, the reason why I was smiling was." I said anticipating a bit, "because when you were running to your door you kept on picking up your baggy ass pants along the way." I confessed. Tom just snickered. "Oh stop it." He mumbled in embarrassment.

He was searching his pockets for the keys. Once he found his keys he put them in and started driving.

While we were driving he suddenly asked "Are you excited?" "Yeah." I replied flatly. "Are you sure?" He asked demandingly. I thought about it for a second, really thinking about it. 'Am I really excited about meeting unknown people.' I thought to myself.

"Yeah, Yeah I am." I admitted to him. Reassuring him that I certainly am excited meeting them.

"Do I get to know their names or no?" I asked. He looked at me, staring into my eyes and giving me a malicious smile, slowly shaking his head. The smile itself was creepy, but the face that was attached to the smile made him look evil.

I just gave him a small smile, while raising my eyebrows. Acknowledging that he won't tell me the names of them until we get there.

Once we were driving up the drive way, I was admiring the beautiful three floored house in front of me. It had a gorgeous entrance, the bushes were nicely trimmed, the house was breathtaking.

"So do you and your friends live here or ?" I asked waiting for him to answer my question, guessing it was his friends that want to meet me. "Yeah we all live in the house." Tom responded. Gosh it must be difficult living with how many people there are in that house.

Once the car was parked, I got out and started walking to the front door. Turning around seeing Tom still in the car. I crossed my arms over my chest and furrowing my eyebrows waiting for him. Once he was close to me, he gave me an innocent smile, in return I just gave him a disapproving look.

He was fiddling with his keys trying to find the key that unlocked the front door. Once he put the key in the lock he whispered "I want you to go behind me, then when we get close to them you'll jump from behind. Got it?" I nodded going behind him.

He was tall, really I've never acknowledged how tall he was. My head reached his higher back, right under his armpits. He swiftly opened the door, "Hey Tom." I heard a soft voice speak. "Hey." Tom spoke in a low voice. He was walking towards them, me following in pursuit.

"I have a surprise for you guys." Tom said in a dark voice. I felt everyone's heads turning to his direction, even though I couldn't physically see those eyes piercing into our souls, I could feel them mentally.

"What is it Tom?" A curious voice questioned. "Come out." Tom whispered in a smokey voice.

I came out from behind him. I immediately saw six pairs of eyes get locked onto my body.

TOM KAULITZ

As Victoria come out from behind me, I saw all of the guys quickly look in her direction. I moved my head down to see her expression. Her face stayed the same, but I could see in her eyes that she was overwhelmed.

Once I looked back to the boys, everyone's jaw were dropped to the floor.

"OH. MY. GOD." Bill yelled, slowly saying each word. "It's fucking Victoria Moretti." Georg announced in disbelief. "Shit." Gustav said in admiration.

It was amusing watching their expressions on their faces. Though I felt off when they said those comments. I decided to brush it off.

"Introduce yourself." I whispered to her. She looked up at me and nodded.

"Hello, I'm Victoria Moretti but some of you might already know that. I'm from Sicily, Italy. I'm an assassin working for the Italian Mafia." She said in a calm voice, she said it so smoothly that it sounded she said it multiple times.

All of the guys did nothing, they did nothing but stare at her in admiration.

I was growing irritated because none of these idiots said anything to her, just drooling over her, and I hated that.

I cleared my throat hard to wake up these morons from daydreaming. Once I did that all of their heads shook a bit, they looked in my direction, I glared at them. Nodding my head while raising my eyebrows a little. Informing them to introduce themselves.

'These idiots, I swear.' I said to myself.

Bill cleared his throat, before saying "Well I'm Bill Kaulitz, Tom's brother." He said. "I'm also the better brother though." Bill said, putting his left hand on the right side of his mouth making it look like he was telling a secret. He also gave a wink at Victoria when he reached the end of the sentence.

I looked to see Victoria, and she had this naughty smirk on her face. "Well nice to meet you Bill." She said seductively.

'God. That voice.' I thought to myself.

I looked back at Bill, and I saw a deep pink shade immediately go on Bill's cheeks, then he quickly looked down with a cheesy smiles plastered on his face. I laughed to myself.

The next person was Georg.

"Hello I'm Georg Listing, I'm probably one of the hottest guys you'll ever see. I love partying, um yeah that's it. OH! Also you can always hit my line, princess." Georg said in his cocky self.

"Not true." I whispered once he said 'he was the hottest guys she'll ever see.' Victoria let out a small laugh. I looked at her guessing she heard my comment, she was smiling a bit while facing front. I smiled at her.

Once Georg was done, there was one person left. Gustav.

"Hello! I'm Gustav Schäfer. I basically do everything in this house because of these lazy motherfuckers don't do shit." He said glaring at us boys. Victoria let out a soft laugh. "That's funny." She muttered.

She slowly walked up to the couch and sat down. I walked to the couch and sat next to her, inhaling her perfume. I've always liked her perfume it wasn't too much, she put the right amount always, she never put too little, or too much. It smelt like roses with a touch of richness and a bit of citrus. It fitted her.

We all looked at her. She had a shimmer of evilness in her eyes. With that mysterious smirk of hers.

"Let's play a game."