Chapter 34

Xyianne 

After the confession of my professor regarding her horrible experience in the past, honestly, it shocked the hell out of me. Who would've thought that someone like her underwent that kind of situation? I fully understand her of what she'd done. It's obviously self defense, maski ako baka mapatay ko rin yung lalaking yon if ever ako yung ginawan niya ng kababuyan at kung may pagkakataon namang lumaban, why not?

She deserves all the great things that this world has to offer and I am willing to be with her through it all. I know she's scared that I might lose my feelings for her if I discovered that, but, it's the opposite, mas lalo akong na-inspire of how brave she is. Alam kong marami pa siyang dahilan para lang lumayo ako sa kanya but that didn't stop me from pursuing my feelings for her.

I know I've said to give her space dahil ayon ang gusto niya but I can't stand to just wait because I know that that's not what she really wants. She's just averting her feelings because she's avoiding something to happen, still, whatever it may be, I'm willing to uncover it.

I'm willing to take the risk. Ngayon pa na naconfirm kong siya ang kasama ni Mommy sa picture. There's more to it that I want to know. I compared her photos inside her room to the photograph of them before at CCF which includes my mom and it's accurate.

I know there are a lot of things she's hiding from me and I don't want that to be the trammel in continuing what we truly feel for each other.

I always feel something about her, like it's always pulling me to her no matter what I do to avoid it.

"Aren't you going to sleep?" Her raspy voice said. Nakatulog kasi siya at nandito pa rin kami sa living room niya sa mahabang couch.

She was sleeping on my lap for almost 3 hrs now. It's nearly midnight and I cannot stop staring at her peaceful face while she sleeps.

I just gave her a small smile and brushed her hair gently with my fingers. "I can't sleep." Mahina kong sabi.

"Do you wanna go upstairs? Let's get you to bed. I'll continue my sleep in my room." Umalis ito sa pagkakahiga at naupo ng maayos at sabay harap sa akin.

Kita ko ang mugto ng mata nito mula sa pag iyak kanina. Her hair was perfectly laid down na akala mo hindi galing sa pagkakatulog. Ang simple niya pero ang ganda ganda pa rin talaga. Masyado rin akong nadidistract sa suot niyang pantulog, masyadong exposed yung balat niya, lumilitaw tuloy ang pagkaputi niya at kung gaano kakinis ang mga ito.

I know I shouldn't think of such things like that to her but I can't stop myself from worshipping her beauty. Just like earlier when her thin blouse was soaked by the rain. I can't stop myself from drooling over her which, again, I shouldn't even think about.

This is really worse.

"Zamora?"

I blinked, "Uh, yeah, sure. Let's go." Nauna na akong maglakad paakyat patungo sa kwarto niya. Ihahatid ko lang siya pero sa kabilang kwarto ako hihiga.

I waited for her to reach her room until she opened it and entered inside.

"Good night po." Saad ko sa labas ng pintuan ng kwarto niya bago abutin ang doorknob upang isara ito.

She turned around to face me, meron siyang gustong sabihin. I can see it in her eyes.

"Good night..." She said shyly. Nang isasara ko na ang pintuan ay nagsalita siyang muli. "Uhm, Z-zamora..."

I stopped half way and peaked my head inside to see her. Her face was flushed in red while both of her hands were on her back. Her hair was gorgeously shiny and wavy. She just simply stood shyly over there looking at me but my choatic hormones are reacting like crazy. Damn, it's a sin to be that adorably hot.