Chapter 35

(⚠️: Rated 18+)

Xyianne

"Will you be my woman, Love?"

I still hold my gaze at her. Her eyes continue to glisten with her tears while looking through me.

She flashed a smile at me, her hands held my arms a little tighter as if she was reclaiming her strength by me.

A few seconds later, she slowly nodded, her smile never faded. The smile I always want to see her wearing. My heart pounding loudly as I blinked she said, "Yes, yeshmm—" My happiness gets the toll on me that's why I grab her face excitedly and touch her lips with mine. Making sure that this isn't just a dream that my mind always imagines.

This kiss is much different than the others we've shared before. This time it's full of love, assurance, joy, and acceptance. It was slow and passionate, the kind of kiss that combines our hearts.

She tilted her head as we continued to move, slipping our tongues inside each other's mouth, tasting and savoring this unexplainable bond we are sharing. Her hands placed on my waist, curling her fingers on the fabric of my dress while I slowly travel my one hand on her hair and the other at the back of her neck.

No one ever breaks the kiss until the air feels missing and our lungs feels collapsing. We rest our forehead against each other, panting. We both laughed at the moment as I wiped the remaining tears on her face.

She, then, breathed the words through my face. "I love you, my Yunis." she said as she cupped my face with her hands.

My heart felt like it was floating in the ocean right now. How I heard those words from her mouth, sweet and so fucking full of feelings that it lingered and made a shelter inside me.

"I love you too, my Love." I gave her one last kiss on her lips before we broke the closeness of our bodies.

"I want to show you something." I smiled then held MY GIRLFRIEND'S hand, intertwining it with mine. Oh how I love those words!

"Again? You're not done yet, I see." She chuckled as her cheeks slowly turned pinkish as I maintained our eye contact.

"Well, suddenly, I'm full of surprises." Kibit balikat kong sagot sa kanya na tinawanan ulit nito.

We walked a little bit until we reached the entrance of the cave.

"You surely made an effort to get those shells and shape them into letters and then this incredible place?! Yung totoo? Nag inarte ka lang ba kanina para magawa ito?" I gave her an offensive side eye.

Her laughter echoed inside the cave. "Just kidding! I love it and I love you." She tiptoed and kissed my cheek making me blush instantly and curve my lips into a smile. Our stares remained until her eyes landed on my lips again as I did to hers, her lips parted a little, those pink, shiny soft lips. I gulped as I felt her grip on our intertwined hands.

"Uh-uhm...let's get this over with? Habang may liwanag pa, para makabalik agad tayo sa villa." Aya ko sa kanya na medyo natataranta pa habang inaassist siya para maupo sa isang wooden chair.  Ewan ko kung bakit ako natataranta. Ang init pala dito sa loob ng kweba?