Chapter 36

Xyianne

Monday.

I'm currently driving papunta sa L.U. Coffee Shop to buy breakfast for me and my girlfriend. Ah! I still can't believe that I can call her mine now. My heart is more than happy, I still feel like floating in the air from what just happened to the both of us back when we were at the private beach.

It is still fresh and felt surreal of the thought that we did something that we both wanted and enjoyed.

After that intimate moment of us in the cave last night, we decided to head back to the villa to rest for a bit and eat dinner then got back home late. Although we both lack sleep today, we still managed to greet each other good mornings before she goes to work at the University, and also, this is a busy day for us because today is the Professors Big Show.

Mamaya pa namang hapon yung mismong event but she needs to come early for work. They still have classes to attend this morning and so as me. Kaya I'm buying her breakfast at sasabayan ko siya sa office niya. Hopefully she's not that busy.

"That would be 1,098.00 pesos, Ma'am." Said the barista slashed the cashier at the counter.

I handed her my payment and walked towards the nearest available table to wait. After a moment ay dumating rin agad ang order ko kaya umalis na rin ako at nagdrive nang mabilis patungo sa University.

I walked towards the building where her office is located. There are a lot of students roaming around the campus but I didn't mind to divert my attention to them as I was excited to see her kahit na kasama ko lang siya kanina. Hindi na kasi niya ako pinauwi sa condo ko kagabi dahil anong oras na daw. If I know, gusto lang niya ako katabi matulog.

Napangiti ako bigla sa naisip ko. Nakakakilig eh.

"Pre naniniwala na ako sa himala. Kita mo oh nakangiti si Xyianne ngayon."

"Omg, that's Zamora right? Pretty pala niyan kapag ngumingiti eh. Lalo ko tuloy siyang naging crush!"

"She can really attract both genders."

"Pormahan mo na kaya yan bro!"

"Huwag, ayaw kong mabugbog ni Lewis."

Pfft. Mga panira ng umaga! Daming sinasabi puro chismisan. Aga aga!

I glared at their direction when I had the chance to do it while I'm walking. Napangiwi na lang sila dahil sa biglang pagkaseryoso ng mukha ko. Kainis kasi.

Sumakay na ako sa elevator for students. Medyo marami kami sa loob kaya naman hinawakan kong mabuti ang take out kong coffees and pastries.

Nang makalabas ay huminga muna ako nang malalim bago dahan dahang maglakad patungo sa office niya.

I knocked three times which she responded immediately.

"Come in." Her sweet and enthusiastic voice said. Awwe, this woman really makes my heart pound just by hearing her voice! Malala na talaga ako.

I turned the knob and peaked my head, I hid the food on my other hand. She's busy typing on her laptop. Focus masyado si Ma'ammy ko. Charot.

I smiled, "Hi, Professor Adler. Good morning." I greeted her politely which made her turn her head swiftly and when our eyes met her expression became softer, blushing and happy.

"Oh baby! Good morning!" She greeted me and quickly closed her laptop to run towards the door and open it entirely for me.

She immediately grabbed my hand on the doorknob to let me in and closed the door behind me so she could give me a quick kiss. Hindi niya napansin ang dala kong breakfast dahil tinago ko iyon sa likuran ko while I held her by her waist when she greeted me with her sweet smile after the kiss.