Chapter 51

Xyianne

"Ma'am, here are the other proposals for the upcoming meetings regarding the development of the medical equipments as you requested." She handed me five folders on my table.

"Sir Brandon informed me about the products needed to be delivered ASAP, according to him they won't be able to finish their project if they lack in stocks."

"Sir Lewis also reminded me to remind you about the launching event of Slope Equips this coming Friday at exactly 1:30 in the afternoon." She added.

"Also, Ms. Bridgette called me a while ago that you should call her immediately once you're done with your meetings." She added again and this time she stopped talking and just looked at me while I'm rubbing my forehead.

"Is there something else?" Tipid kong sagot habang nakakunot ang noo ko dahil sa stress. I just came to sit on my chair for a few minutes as I'll be in a meeting again for 4 hours because I just got back from a meeting for almost 3 hours earlier and this is what I got after sitting to relax myself for a bit but I don't think relaxation is with me right now.

Bakasyon pa ng three days!

"Uhm, so far wala na po. Other things were already set tomorrow and the next days."

Napapikit ako sandali at napasandal sa swivel chair ko. Stress na naman sa trabaho.

"Just leave the folders there," Una kong sagot sa sinabi niya dahil nakapatong pa rin ang mga kamay niya sa ibabaw ng limang folders na binaba niya sa lamesa ko. Minsan ko na kasing naihagis yung mga folders na nailapag niya dati noong tambak ang gawain ko tapos kakagaling ko lang sa meeting na puro katoxican lang ang nangyari kaya nabuntungan ko yung mga folders at saksi siya sa paghagis ko non.

Binitawan naman agad niya at umatras ng isang hakbang habang ang mga kamay nito ay nasa likuran at naghihintay nang matyaga sa sagot ko sa iba pa niyang sinabi kanina.

Dumilat ako at naupong muli nang maayos at tinignan si Kylie. "Tell Brandon to follow up the suppliers and not me. Wala sakin ang stocks na kailangan nila sa production! He should know the drill, let him use his position to do the job and not pass it on me. I want them to finish everything on time so the distribution of the requested products will be delivered to our consumers on the dot. Is that clear?" I told her as calmly as possible and she immediately took a note and nodded.

"About Lewis, tell him that I won't be able to attend the launching as I have much important things to attend to. It's my daughter's piano recital at school, nothing should change that schedule. Just tell him to go on his own as he's the executive owner of that firm. My presence is not literally necessary." She nodded again while taking notes of everything I said.

"Lastly, thanks for the info and the fucking workloads, Kylie. You may now go out." I said with my final exhausted breath.

Kylie nodded immediately again pero bakas ang pagngiwi niyang reaksyon na para bang nagsasabi na 'bakit parang kasalanan ko?' but I just ignored it so she continued to walk to go out until she reached the handle of my door but she reminded me again, "You only have ten minutes left Ma'am, your next meeting awaits you. Thank you." She said and finally went out of my sight.

Napayuko na lang ako sa lamesa ko sa sobrang daming trabaho at meetings na dinadaluhan ko. Having to handle a huge corporation is beyond grueling.