Chapter 2

When we head back to the lab, Dawn and Tox are happy to see their father again. Lillie and I also get packages from my Mom as we find some new clothes. I have a black and yellow shirt this time while Lillie is wearing a pink dress.

"Wow, they look so great." Lillie says. Then we also call Mom for the gratitude of the new clothes.

"Oh my, such a young man and young woman you have there. I was about to give you these clothes but you just flew out of the house with a rush." My Mom says.

"Sorry about that, Mom." I say. "But everything is going to be great in the Sinnoh Region and I can tell how psyched up I am."

"That reminds me, have you called Professor Oak that you've arrived?" I realize that I haven't done that so I decide to end the call and call Professor Oak.

After meeting Professor Oak, we talk a little before giving the phone call to Professor Rowan.

Professor Berlitz asks, "So Ash, are you trying to challenge the Sinnoh League?"

"Yes. I am also going to challenge the contests as well." I say. "After all, I am going to get my fourth Ribbon Cup."

"Just great... I just hope that you hold back a little because this will be my first year of the Contests..." Dawn says.

"So I guess you're entering this one as well." I say as Dawn nods.

Gladion turns to Lillie, "What about you? Lillie? Do you have any plans?"

"I am going to challenge the Pokemon League just like Ash." Lillie says. "Doing gyms is kinda fun, and I've already beaten the Kanto League last year."

"That's great for you, Lillie." I say.

It is then Lucas comes in and says, "Dad! We- woah? Ash, is that you?"

"Lucas! It is nice to see you again." I say.

"You've come to Sinnoh, that's awesome." Lucas says while we share a hug. Lucas also notices Tox and says, "Oh, and you're back so soon, Tox?"

"Yeah, I decided to have a journey with Ash and some friends." Tox says.

"Nice. By the way, Dad! There is an emergency. Look!" Lucas shows the egg, and Professor Berlitz says, "Oh my, the egg is about to hatch..."

As we all gather around the egg, we find that the egg hatches into a Piplup. "A Piplup! Just like mine!" Dawn says.

Piplup and Pikachu try to greet the small Piplup, but the Piplup is just confused before using Bubble Beam. "Sorry that they scared you." We grab our Pokemon back so Professor Berlitz can give it a check up.

Once the checkup is done, Professor Berlitz asks, "Since you're here, why don't you take the Piplup with you?"

"Are you sure we can take it?" Lillie says.

"Of course, we heard that you've already completed the Pokedex from Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn. I have to guess that you also want to finish the Sinnoh one."

"Yeah." I say as we take the Piplup with us.

Piplup: The Penguin Pokemon: Water Type. It lives along shores in northern countries. A skilled swimmer, it dives for over 10 minutes to hunt.

Now that we're done, I ask, "So where is the closest gym from Sandgem Town?"

Daniel says, "That will be in Oreburgh City, and to get there, we'll also have to go through Jubilife City."

Dawn says, "Can I also come? There is actually a contest holding in Julilife City, and I want to enter it."

"That's great. When it comes to traveling, the more the merrier I say." I say. "That also reminds me, what kind of Pokemon do you have with you?"