Chapter 7

When we arrive at Floamora Town, Lillie says, "Wow... this town sure is perfumed with the sweet scent of flowers."

"Yeah, this place is awesome." Dawn says.

"Judging by your faces, I think this is your first time in Floamora Town?" We turn to see an Elderly woman. Dawn says, "Yeah. We're here for the Contest. This place is beautiful!"

"I'm glad you like it. You see, Floaroma Town was once barren and without any kind of vegetation. Legend has it that a beautiful woman went atop the hill and expressed gratitude, which resulted in flowers growing exponentially."

"What a beautiful story." I say. "Thanks for sharing with us."

After the woman leaves, we stumble across a house with a Roserade, my loud voice seems to have scared the Pokemon. And that's when we meet the owner of the Roserade Forsythia, who works in a store called Pick a Peck of Colors Flower Shop.

"You sure have a lot of berries here, Forsythia." Lillie says after looking at the berries.

"Thanks. I single Berry will grow into a plant that makes several berries. By planting one, there will be more and more berries in the wild. That's why we have the garden outside of the store."

"Wow... can we really help out as well?" Dawn asks as we all agree to help, and she says, "Sure, by the way, you'll need this to help us."

We all receive an item that is similar to the Squirtbottle and the Wailmerpail. This time it is a Sprayduck.

After we help take care of the garden, Forsythia has us rest with some tea. We notice the same Roserade hiding behind the door. "For some reason, Roserade is scared of me..."

"I'm sorry, Roserade's been quite scared easily and spent most of his time hiding out. He has been like this since he was a little Budew." She explains.

She brings up the story of meeting Roserade, back as a Budew, in a Pokémon Center. Budew went with Forsythia when it saw the flowers she was holding. Forsythia gave Budew a red scarf to keep it warm, and it quickly evolved into Roselia and finally Roserade. Budew hears the story and then it goes to Roserade, calming her down a little.

Suddenly, a giant explosion gets our attention as one of Team Rocket's mechas steals all the Berries and destroys the garden that we take care of.

"No! The Garden!" Forsythia gasps in shock.

"Team Rocket! Come on! These berries are not yours and you know it!" "So get out now!" We try to yell at them, but obviously, those idiots never listen.

"Pikachu! Use Thunderbolt!" As usual, they already make electrical-proof machines. Jessie's Dustox and James's Carnivine come out, but when Carnivine latches onto James, he sends out Cacnea, but both latch onto him. Dustox uses Poison Sting as Tox's Croagunk uses his own Poison Sting to block it.

Dawn's Piplup uses Bubble Beam and Our Roselia uses Razor Leaf, but Cacnea's Pin Missile and Carnivine's Bullet Seed block the attacks. Gladion has Umbreon use Swift, but Wobbuffet uses Mirror Coat to block it. Daniel has Girafarig use Psychic, but Cacnea uses Sandstorm to block.

They try to get away, but a Magical Leaf stops them. "That's Roserade..." Forstyhia says.

I say, "Roserade wants to protect the orchard from those bad guys."

"But how come Roserade become this aggressive?" She asks with confusion.

Lillie says, "I think as soon as she puts on that scarf, she gains confidence. And that's why we're going to help it. Absol! Psycho Cut!"

Meowth deploys baskets to lock everyone but Forsythia down. Dustox uses Gust to pin Roserade, but it jumps off the roof. Meowth tries to take the scarf off Roserade, but Roserade resists. James sends Mime Jr. to use Tickle on Roserade. It works and the scarf comes off, sending Roserade to the ground in fear. And of course, they're trying to take Roserade away as well.