Chapter 4

When we arrive at Jubilife City, we meet Lucas there. Lucas says, "Hey, guys! How many Pokémon have you caught?"

Dawn says, "Look, Lucas." She shows her new Buneary, and Tox also shows his Croagunk. "Woah, both of you already have another Pokemon with you! In Jubilife City, there's the Trainers' School. Oh yeah, Barry went to the Trainers' School earlier. OK, see you around! Work hard on your Pokédex!"

"Who's Barry?" After Lucas leave, Lillie asks.

"Barry is our neighbor and we have been friends since." Dawn says. "Let's go find him to see what he's up to."

When we arrive at the Pokemon Trainer's School, I bump into a person and he says, "What won't you watch where are you going? I'm going to give you a fine! You got 10 seconds to pay off!"

"Barry!" Dawn and Tox exclaim, and Barry says, "Dawn! Tox! Did you come to study, too? I went ahead and memorized everything that was up on the blackboard. After all, it's the Trainer's job to avoid having their precious Pokémon hurt in battle, right?"

"Well, we kinda heard that you're here... And then you just bump into Ash..." Tox says.

"Wait, you're the Ash Ketchum? The one who beat three Leagues and also won against two champions?" Barry is shocked after seeing me, I say, "Yeah, that's me..."

"And you're here that means you're going to challenge the League, too! I'm not going to be defeated by you! Oreburgh City is where I should be going next. There's a Gym, so it'd be perfect for raising the Pokémon I just caught. Well, I'm on the road to becoming the greatest Trainer of all time! See you around!"

After he leaves, Lillie says, "What a strange guy..."

"I agree." Dawn says.

After we leave the school, we find a lot of people training for the Contests. There are 3 more days before the Contest is happening, and Dawn seems to be looking for something.

"So what are you looking for?" I ask.

"A Poketch Shop." Dawn says. "I want to get myself a Poketch."

"But why have a Poketch while you have everything you need on the Rotom Phone?" Lillie asks.

"That's because Poketch is much more convenient than the Rotom Phones with the need for settings and other stuff. It is a little hard to find the apps in the Rotom Phone when they're messy." Dawn says.

"I guess that's fair." Gladion says.

When we go to the local store, the staff tells us that it is empty, and we notice Team Rocket trying to scam people with the fake Poketchs. Well, we don't know they're fake at first since we thought they probably stole those from the Poketch company, it is until a Shinx appears in the park and tells us that it is fake by knocking it into the water. The Shinx seems to be wild, but he has been taking a liking to us and I notice that he's following us.

We find the true Poketch Company's president, and he says, "Oh? I have to assume you're Pokemon Trainers? But you don't have a Poketch, yet?"

"We got those fake ones..." We show him the item, and he nods. "You see, I invented, and now manufacture Poketches. Not only that, I'm now conducting the Poketch promotional campaign! I don't know who in the right mind will sell you those, but they don't seem like our own Poketches."

"We know. So how are we going to get the real Poketches?" I ask.

"All you have to do is find three clowns in Jubilife City. If you can find them... I'll give you all your very own Poketches."

And with the help of Shinx, we find the three clowns. "Hi! I'm a Poketch campaign clown! Let's 'rollout' my question! Does a Pokemon grow by defeating others and gaining Exp. Points?"