Chapter 32

When we are about to leave Canalave City, we get a call from my Mom. "Ash, I need you to come to the Iron Island's Steel Manor. All of your Pokemon are acting crazy."

"What? What do you mean by that?" We gasp as we all rush to the Iron Island using our Flying Type Pokemon, and when we rush to my Pokemon, I can't believe what we're seeing. Mawile, Aggron, Metagross, Skarmory, Forretress, and Scizor are all on the bed in vain.

"Guys! What's wrong with you guys?" I ask as they all feel pain.

"I wonder if all the Pokemon are like this..." Lillie says.

We decide to send out our Pokemon, and much to my horror, Steelix, Bastiodon, Trash Cloak Wormadam, Magnezone, and Probopass are also sharing the same fate.

"Great! We have double the amount of Pokemon that's in pain!" Tox says.

"The only thing they have in common is that they are Steel Type. Good thing that Registeel and Jirachi are in their Pokeballs, and I have forbidden Dia to come here." My mom says. "I trust you can all find the source of the problem?"

"You bet." I say as we all head to the deeper part of Iron Island. But we are ambushed by the Pokemon until a person comes and saves us. I can't believe that it is Dad in his Riley form, and he arrives with Lucario.

"You guys alright?" My Dad asks me.

"We're fine, that was something, Dad." I say. My Dad's Lucario is also scanning the area with the aura. "It seems that this area is safe, so how about a break?"

We all sit down tired, and I ask, "So Dad, what are you doing here?"

"We're still finding the source of the pain for Steel Type Pokemon." My Dad explains.

"But isn't Lucario a Steel Type, too?" Dawn asks. "How come it seems to be okay?"

"Lucario is surrounding himself with protecting aura." My Dad says. "We know that there is a low-frequency sound waves that only affect the Steel Type Pokemon."

I think for a while and I say, "I wonder... do you think Team Galactic or Team Rocket have done such a thing?"

"I think you're idea is actually correct." My Dad says as we hear some explosions. We find two grunts in front of us.

"I get it now. You're responsible for agitating the Pokémon. I don't care what good reason you may have, but I don't want you bringing any trouble into my mine."

"We're Team Galactic! We'll take all the Pokemon we want! Isn't that right, partner?" "You said it, brother! So that's what we're gonna do! We're abducting all the Pokemon from this rusted-out Iron Island!"

"To share in all the joys and all the sorrows... That is how all the Trainers and Pokémon live in Sinnoh! I won't allow anyone to defy that code of ethics!"

After we defeat the grunts, they all yell. "Stop! I said stop! Your combination is so sick! All of you and your Pokemon!"

Then they try to run away and they also seem not to understand what Team Galactic's big plan is. That's when we continue to follow the soundwaves and I say, "I have a bad feeling about this..."

We finally arrive at the ruins where they are, and Lillie says, "There they are..."

"So this must be the source... The low-frequency soundwaves must have come from the ruins." We also notice that Mars is trying to put something onto the pillar, and I have to guess it is a key. Then the Pillar glows and the statues of Dialga and Palkia are also glowing.

The ruins take on a blue glow and a powerful beam of light is sent out, striking near Mt. Coronet's summit. Even Lucario can't fight the disturbance anymore, and now it is trying to attack us. My Dad quickly blocks it with Protect, and he says, "Lucario is now out of control... the power must have reached that level..."