Chapter 33

When we fly to Lake Verity, we find that Dia and Elena are also helping Professor Rowan, Professor Berlitz, and Lucas against Team Galactic grunts.

"Ah, guys! What timing! Those Team Galactic scoundrels are after the legendary Pokémon! You've got to help Lucas!" Professor Rowan says.

And as we battle some grunts, we already see the flying boat leaving, and Lucas is dealing with Mars and after we reach her, she says, "That face... It brings back bad memories! I'm talking about the Valley Windworks and Iron Island! I caught a whole lot of trouble for those little incidents."

"Yeah, you try to destroy Iron Island, if it wasn't for my Dad, the island would be nothing." I say.

"How cute! You think you can save the day in your little game of heroes? Not a chance! Not even a teeny one! You're all going down!"

Then we also battle her Bronzor, Purugly, and Golbat. During the battle, our Grotle evolves into Torterra and learns the new move Earthquake to destroy them.

Torterra: The Continent Pokemon: Grass and Ground Type. Evolve from Grotle at LV:32. Groups of this Pokémon migrating in search of water have been mistaken for "moving forests."

"I lost again... So, first the windworks, next the Iron Island, and now Lake Verity I owe you for! This shouldn't be happening to Team Galactic's Commander..."

She takes a breath and says, "...Calm down, Mars... I've done my part in all of this... My mission was to transport the lake's Pokémon to our HQ... ...That's right! I accomplished my mission without a problem! Team! We're pulling out! The boss is waiting at the HQ! The Pokémon of the three lakes are connected somehow. Thanks to Saturn's grandstanding at Lake Valor, a cavern appeared here. It was the cavern where the Pokémon Mesprit slept. Mesprit appeared, too, probably to go help its friends. That worked out well for us. It was super easy to catch."

"What?" We are surprised to hear what she says. "So, now we've got them all: Mesprit, "the Being of Emotion." Azelf, "the Being of Willpower." Uxie, "the Being of Intelligence." Now that we have them all... You can look forward to what plans Team Galactic has in store for them!"

Then she escapes once more, and we decide to tell them everything. Rowan says, "I see... This also occurred at Lake Valor... Another legendary Pokémon was taken away by Team Galactic... All of you went up against full-fledged criminals... The fact that you're unharmed is reason enough to celebrate."

Dia says, "And it is also a good thing that Hunter J is gone forever, all that's left is Hunter E who is probably heading to Lake Acuity to take Uxie."

I say, "I have to trust Barry on this one, but since Snowpoint City is where the next gym is located, we'll be going there as well."

We arrive at Chocovine Town, where Dawn will have her Contest battle. As we explore the harbor, they notice some stands having Pokemon that look like Manaphy.

"Are those Manaphy?" Daniel asks.

"No, those are Phione." The merchandise owner says, "It is said that Phione can bring us good luck to those who spot them."

I say, "Not only that, there is a Submarine over there, and maybe we can see Phione up close."

"I am going to see it since I heard that every Coordinator that visited this town and saw a Phione won the Contest in the end." Dawn says.

After we fail to see any Phione at the submarine, we decide to send out Manaphy.

"Papa, Mama, what's up?" Manaphy asks.

"This is a festival for Phione, so I want you to spend with us through the festival." I say.

"Yeah! Play time." Manaphy cheers as he goes with Pikachu.