Chapter 27

On the way, we meet Scott with his SUV, he says, "Since the next facility is nearby, how about I take you there with a car?"

I pale and say, "I... I think I'll just walk there instead."

"I don't think it is bad at all." Tox says as he and Dawn go on, Daniel and Gladion also do the same, I quickly drag Lillie away from the car because I don't want her to experience the cruel driving from Scott. After that, the car arrives and the four people are seen almost fainting in the car. Dawn says, "Okay...I regret it..."

"Totally...that sure is a wild drive..." Tox says.

Once everyone is used to it, Scott shows us the frontier as he says, "This is the Battle Factory in the Sinnoh Region."

"A Battle Factory, huh..." I mutter, "The Battle Factory is the first Facility that I face in the Kanto Region. But I have to assume that the Frontier Brain is not Noland?"

"Of course not." Scott says as he takes us in and we see a lot of machines. Tox says, "Wow, it really is a factory."

"Oh, Scott, how are you ?" A man comes out and greets them.

Scott says, "Still inventing some works, huh? Thorton?"

He introduces himself to them and vice versa. Thorton says, "So you are the challenger, huh? Ash Ketchum?"

"Yes. And I am here to battle." I say.

"I know you have already beat the Kanto Battle Frontier, unlike that one where you have to reach the last of the 6th round to meet Noland, you'll have to reach the last of the 7th round to meet me. But the rules are basically the same, so I don't need to explain." He says.

And because of the experience in the Kanto one, I swiftly go through all 48 battles with ease. Dawn says, "So what kind of battle did Ash use in the final of the Battle Frontier in Kanto?"

Scott says, "Instead of using the Rental Pokemon, he wants to battle Noland with his own Pokemon, because he is obviously wanting to battle an Articuno."

"Articuno? You mean the Legendary Pokemon?" Daniel asks. "And you say Ash won that as well?"

"Of course." Scott says, "He is a formidable trainer after all."

After the last battle, I'm now facing Thorton in the final match. Before the match start, he is using a device.

"Bzweeeeep! Sorry, don't mind me. What I'm using is an invention of mine. It's my data-analyzing machine It's telling me what you've rented for this match. I see! You've rented Qwilfish, Kadabra, and Loudred. I have to say, that's a good setup. Like, say, 93 percent?"

"93?" I raise an eyebrow, I wonder how he has chosen that number. "Oh, don't let that number concern you! All righty, let's get going!"

I use Loudred and Thorton uses Tyranitar. Loudred uses Stomp but is overpowered by Tyranitar and thrown backward.

"Are you trying to pin it down with this? I don't think you'll win in a contest of strength, you know." Thorton says. After more fighting, Loudred uses Roar, sending Tyranitar back and replacing it with Ledian.

"You've made me angry! How dare you force it to come back! Ledian, confuse it with Supersonic!" But then, Loudred is unaffected due to its Soundproof Ability.

"So what moves will unaffected by Soundproof?" Dawn asks Lillie.

"There are a lot. Like Perish Song, Round, Uproar, Boomburst..." Lillie explains, making Dawn dizzy.

Ledian then uses Focus Punch, knocking out Loudred and switching back to Tyranitar. I send out Kadabra and it uses Psycho Cut.

"Are you crazy? Psychic moves don't affect Dark Types." Thorton laughs.