Chapter 19

When we arrive at Route 210, we find that the road towards the north is blocked by a bunch of Psyduck. But we arrive at Cafe Cabin, and when we get there, we find that it is a maid cafe.

We meet the three maids, Autumn, Spring, and Summer. Spring, Autumn, and Summer take us to the barn for Miltank Moomoo Milk at our request. Once there, Spring's two Miltank and Summer's Miltank happily run into the barn, hooking themselves up to give us a nice round of milk. Everyone sends out their Pokémon to enjoy it as well.

Tox notices Autumn's Miltank acting strange and he asks, "What happened to her?"

Autumn says, "Here name is Ilta and I just got her. But she won't listen to a thing I say. The truth is Ilta is one selfish Miltank, and she's not cute anyway I was planning to release her."

"That's wrong, you can't do that. Giving up your Miltank without getting to know her and understanding her is no good for either of you." Tox says. "I think I can help you with the Miltank."

Just then, Summer says, "We have a ton of customers, let's go!"

"But..." Autumn frowns. Tox says, "How about you girls go help out the cafe while we boys help Autumn with her Miltank?"

"Sounds like a good idea." Lillie says.

"In fact, if you don't mind, I can help out as well." I say, since I can understand that the others can do well.

"But we didn't have any male clothes for our cafe..." Spring says.

"Don't worry, he won't mind about it, right? Scarlett?" Lillie teases me, and Dawn says, "Oh yeah! Scarlett Ketchura!"

"Can you two please not tease me?" It sure has been a while since I change into a girl, and after I come out, I can say they are stunned by my beauty.

"How do I look?" I ask shyly since my voice also becomes a female.

"Amazing... you look like boys will fall over for you..." Dawn says.

"You have no idea how many boys tried to flirt with her." Lillie sighs. "But I am glad you are here to help out."

Then we work until the rush hour ends, then we decide to train her Pokemon in her female form. Dawn, who was watching the practice session, became pumped up and thought of also working hard. Upon getting out of her Poké Ball, she started thinking about what Zoey said to her. She lost her will yet again. Piplup looked sadly at his Trainer. Although Dawn tried to reassure Piplup that she was all right, Dawn began to get upset and cry.

Team Rocket tries to steal Autumn's Miltank, but thanks to Tox's help, they are sent flying. Miltank also trusts Autumn, then it is willing to produce Moo-Moo Milk.

"Hey, we are... Scarlett? You change into female again?" Tox asks.

"They only have female clothes, so I can only do that." I say.

"Being a Pokemon has some advantages after all, isn't it?" Gladion says. Then we all bid farewell to the maids, and we head on the road to Vilestone City.

When we arrive at Route 215, we try to work Turtwig's Energy Ball, but it fails again. It is getting late, and Dawn suggests there is a hot spring hotel and one of her best friends works there.

"Leona!" Dawn calls out to her, who turns around and she gasps, "Dee-Dee, and Tox as well!"

"I have enough of that name!" Dawn says, "It's great to see you too. How is the hot spring hotel going?"

"Well, it has been sluggish." Leona sighs. After introducing each other, Leona says, "Wait, you are traveling with Ash Ketchum? The one that won the Solaceon Contest a few days ago?"