Chapter 6

When we are back at Jubilife City, we stumble across a man that we aren't expecting to see. "Agent Looker, is that you?"

The said man flinches before turning around. He says, "Ash Ketchum. Nice seeing you here after the Team Plasma thing."

"Team Plasma?" Daniel asks, "What's that?"

I say, "A team in Unova. So what are you doing here? Another International Police business?"

"Wait, you mean this guy is a member of the International Police?" Dawn asks.

"...Heh. You claim you were only making conversation, do you? But, I know better not to believe that. No, no, no. You recognized right away that I was someone extraordinary. That is why you spoke to me, is it not? Your power of observation is fearsome! Quite admirable, you are! Now that my cover has been blown, let me introduce myself. I am a globe-trotting elite of the International Police. My name... Ah, no. I shall inform you only of my code name. My code name is Looker. It is what they all call me. Incidentally, is the saying, 'Don't be a thief!' familiar to you?"

We sweatdrop and I ask, "Was that the thing my Mom asked you to say?"

"Unfortunately, there are apparently those who do not heed those words. In Sinnoh, in fact, there are criminals stealing the Pokémon of others. I have, therefore, been on the lookout for characters arousing my suspicion. Anyway, I have a request. If you were to see me again, I ask that you not talk to me, for I am on duty. ...Actually, yes, yes, you may speak to me. You must. Not because I am lonely, no, no! You must inform me of bad guys! You must inform me of any happenings!"

Then he just leaves, and Gladion says, "So care to tell us about Team Plasma?"

"Team Plasma is a group led by my Dad's Dark Self, Lillie and I went undercover for 5 years and it is thanks to Hilbert and Hilda that they are defeated." I say.

"Wait, you undercover Team Plasma for five years while doing all those things at the same time?" Tox asks.

"Yeah. And that also reminds me, your grandfather Gorm was also one of the members." I say, much to Tox and Dawn's surprise. "No way..."

"Yeah, but remember Team Plasma is not like Team Rocket, they are not all evil." Lillie says. "They care about the Pokemon and they just want their best."

And then we find Professor Rowan and Lucas confronting two people with green hair.

"Ah, you guys. Impeccable timing, as always." Professor Rowan says. "These miscreants are babbling utter nonsense that I just can't stomach. Show them some manners, if you will."

"Oh, Professor, must you be so difficult? We are approaching you strictly as businessmen." "All you must do is provide us with all your research findings. In return, we'll see to it that your assistant doesn't become collateral damage."

"What are you doing with our brother?" Dawn demands and Lucas says, "They've not done anything yet. Join me and battle these guys!"

We battle the two Galactic grunts, and they use Zubat and Wurmple, much to our surprise. After defeating them with ease, they are shocked and one says, "You leave us no option. We will retreat for now."

"Because Team Galactic is benevolent to all, we shall leave." Another one says before leaving.

Professor Rowan says, "So... They call themselves Team Galactic, do they?"

"I guess so." I say, "So what do they want with you?"

"When Pokemon evolve, they seem to release some sort of energy. I believe it's a mystic power far beyond our control. But Team Galactic seems to be trying to harness that power for something... Anyway, well done! All of you battle quite capably. Seeing you Trainers battle side by side with your Pokemon only makes me more confident in my decision to entrust you with a Pokedex."