Chapter 30

When we prepare to leave the Hearthome City, we meet up with Cynthia once more. She says, "I'm so glad to see you! You're not very easy to track down. My grandma told me about what took place in Celestic Town."

"We're sorry that both the orbs are stolen..." I say.

"Don't worry about that. Thanks for what you did by the ruins! But that Team Galactic... I thought they were just a bunch of eccentrics. You know, talking about how they're going to make a new universe and all. And that weird way they dress, too. I thought they were all harmless." Cynthia says.

"I don't think that's the case, you know that you're also a part of Team Alpha, right?" Lillie says.

"It appears as if they're a lot more trouble than I thought. I mean, stealing and hoarding Pokemon... That's just plain wrong. By the way, did you find the ruins interesting at all?"

Really, she just changed the topic like that? "If you did, you may want to visit the library in Canalave City. They have some ancient books that you might find interesting. It may also be of help to the completion of your Pokedex. I think you ought to go there. OK, bye-bye for now!"

After she leaves, Dawns says, "She sure is a little weird..."

"I can tell..." I sigh.

Before we head to Canalave City, we decide to stop by Fuego Ironworks because we get a call from our mother that Looker has been found out by Team Galactic and is imprisoned there.

But just as we arrive at the Floamora Meadow, we find Meowth lying there and he explains to us that Jessie and James are also imprisoned by Team Galactic. Since we're going to the Fuego Ironworks after all, so we let him tag along as we head to Fuego Ironworks.

They have prepared some Golbat to attack us, and we also see Jupiter there trying to stop us from getting close. "Get out of the way."

"You all are good at popping out of nowhere." Jupiter says. "Want to join Team Galactic?"

"Sorry, we are not interested." I say, "Where did you imprison Looker and the rest of the staff?"

"We imprisoned them of course." Jupiter says as we decide to surround them. Jupiter has Skuntank use Toxic, and we try to use Defog. But we notice that Jupiter is already gone with the helicopter taking off.

"Come back here!" I yell, but they are already gone. So our priority is to find Team Rocket and Looker. We find them imprisoned in the room, and we are glad to find the staff with them as well. The door is electrified, so Looker wants us to break the door.

After saving the people, Looker says, "You helped us out in a tough spot. Thank you."

"No problem." I say. Then Team Rocket decides to leave us alone instead of trying to steal our Pokemon.

"So Team Galactic escapes again..." Looker says. "And that means my work here is finished."

We try to find out what they're looking for, and we manage to find a piece of crystal. "Check it out, Looker, what do you think that is?"

Looker says, "I have no idea, we'll send it to your mother and we'll analyze what the object is."

We nod as we all bid Looker farewell, and we are also given an Electirizer so we can evolve Electabuzz into Electivire.

Electivire: The Thunderbolt Pokemon: Electric Type. Evolve from Electabuzz by trading with Electirizer. It pushes the tips of its two tails against the foe, then lets loose with over 20,000 volts of power.

We are now at Route 218, and it is a usual day of sending Team Rocket blasting off after annoying us. After that, we encounter a wild Glameow. I say, "Come to think of it, Lillie. We still haven't got ourselves a Glameow, right?"