Chapter 35

When we are training Torterra and Monferno in a battle, we see a Powder Snow hurtles towards us.

"What the?" I gasp as we see that Dawn and Daniel are frozen in ice. "Monferno, use Flamethrower." I say as we break them out of the ice.

"Thanks a lot...just what happened..." Daniel asks while shivering from the cold.

"I don't know, maybe it is an Ice Type Pokemon!" Lillie says with stars in her eyes. "Oh great, not again..." Gladion mutters.

As we decide to go find the Pokemon, Tox and Gladion are tripped by the Grass Knot. "Brother, Tox, are you okay?" Lillie asks.

"Those are Grass Knot...just who is the prankster that did this?" I ask.

"I heard that the laugh is coming from the bush." Daniel says.

As we go to check out, we are trapped by Ingrain. Then we see the Pokemon coming out. "It's a Snover." Lillie says.

"Yeah, didn't Wulfric have a Mega Abomasnow? It is a powerful Ice Type." I say. Just as we use Fire attacks to free ourselves, the Snover decides to approach the group and hugs Lillie, also snuggles her.

"You are so cute." Lillie says. Then Snover lets go of Lillie and picks a Snoverberry off itself for us. We taste it and we are amazed by the taste.

"So you just want to share your berries with us, that's why you stopped us?" Lillie asks as he nods.

Lillie offers Snover to stay a night with us and he agrees, but the next morning, Team Rocket tries to steal the Snover because of its berries. But they are blasting off again in the end.

I ask, "So Snover, do you want to come with us?"

Snover nods and lets himself be caught. Lillie also cheers to have another Ice Type. I guess it is not only her, Alice is also going to be delighted to have a Snover in our team as well.

Snover: The Frost Tree Pokemon: Grass and Ice Type. It lives on snowy mountains. Having had little contact with humans, it is boldly inquisitive.

As we are approaching the Sandalstraw Town, we are training with their Pokemon. My Prinplup is battling against Dawn's Piplup, and mine glows and becomes an Empoleon.

"Alright. You have become stronger." I say.

Empoleon: The Emperor Pokemon: Water and Steel Type. Evolved from Prinplup at LV:36. If anyone were to hurt its pride, it would slash them with wings that can cleave through an ice floe.

But just as we are about to continue, Piplup collapses. Dawn asks, "Piplup, are you okay? You have been acting strange recently..."

Piplup tries to get up and falls again, concerning Dawn and the others.

"Hey, Dee-Dee. Long time." Kenny comes and greets Dawn, while she groans at the nickname.

"You better stop calling me Dee-Dee. So Kenny, you are here for the contest, too?" Dawn asks.

"So you are, too. I have seen the Wallace Cup, congratulations on tying with Ash." Kenny says. "And Ash, you are here to participate, too?"

"Yes. This will be my last one if I win." I say.

Kenny notices Piplup's strange behavior as it starts to glow, he says, "It seems like Piplup is about to evolve into a Prinplup."

"Wow, then he will become stronger." Dawn says. But Piplup braces himself, stopping the evolution and becoming so exhausted to the point of collapse.

"The evolution stops..." Lillie says.

"But we should take it to the Pokemon Center quickly." Tox says.