Chapter 3

When we are walking on the road, we hear a cry for help. We find a Bidoof behind a rock. Daniel says, "It's a Bidoof."

"I wonder what's wrong." Lillie says.

I notice the wound on his head and say, "Tox, do you have some Super Potions?"

"I do. Here you go." Tox gives me the bottle. But just when I try to spray the Bidoof, it gets scared and hides. I say, "Don't be afraid, it's just a Super Potion."

Bidoof then decides to trust me as I spray the bottle on his head. After it feels better, I put the plaster on the wound.

"It seems such a shy Bidoof." Dawn says.

"You're right." Lillie says. "Though I wonder if this Bidoof got lost?"

After asking the Bidoof, it confirms that it is really lost, Daniel looks at the map and says, "It seems like there's a waterfall right up ahead."

"Yeah? That's great." Gladion says as we all try to bring Bidoof back to his budies, but we hear screaming and we turn to find Team Rocket running towards us.

"You three again?" I ask. Before we can say something, we hear a voice as a Steelix appears. "A Steelix!" I say. "And it doesn't seem to be very happy."

"Look! There are three shovels on top of the Steelix!" Gladion says. "Did you three have anything to do with this?"

"Excuse me? We're the victims not Steelix!" Jessie says.

"We are just trying to dig holes on the ground." James says.

"But instead, we dig Steelix's head." Then Steelix roars again and charges a Hyper Beam. Gladion yells, "Run."

As we all run, Bidoof is leading the way and we all get to a waterfall, though Team Rocket gets away from the Steelix and now it's after us. Dawn says, "Why is it after us since Team Rocket is the one who did the thing?"

"The Steelix is blinded by rage." I say back.

"This is where we live, we can enter this gap." Bidoof says as we enter the gap, then we see the small village.

"Wow, so this is the Bidoof Village..." Lillie says.

"Yeah...amazing." Dawn says.

As all of Bidoof's friends come out and greet it, the head Bidoof says, "Thank you for finding our friend."

"You're welcome, but why didn't you come find him if I may ask?" I ask.

"We wanted to. But the Steelix is out there rampaging and we can't get out like we want to...if only we know the reason..." Bidoof sighs.

"It is the good thing that this rocky terrain is strong, but it will not keep him out forever..." The Bidoof with the plaster says.

Then we hear Steelix continue to attack the wall, we climb up to the other side and see Team Rocket. They are blasted inside the village and we tell them what they did, and it also causes both the group and the Bidoofs angry at them.

"So it is your fault again..." I say. "And we always need to clean up your mess..."

Dawn sends out Piplup and has him use Bubble Beam on Steelix, while everyone else sets up a barricade against the gap in which the gang entered. However, after Piplup gets tired and returns to his Poké Ball, Steelix busts through the outside of the gap, leaving the barricade as the gang's only protection.

"Maybe it will calm down if the shovels are removed?" Daniel asks.

"Then it will be easier if we can lure it into the gorge in the village..." Lillie says.