Chapter 15

When we head to Route 207, we find Lucas as well. He says, "How's your Pokédex coming along? Me? I'm always doing great! ...I wish... But that's not important. Lately, I've been experimenting with a couple of neat tools. I'll share it with you. Choose a hand!"

"Are you serious?" Tox asks as we all pick the left hand, and he says, "Oh yeah. You want the Vs. Seeker. Yup, you know what's important."

And we all receive a Vs. Seeker. He says, "Using that Vs. Seeker, you can find Trainers who want to battle with you again."

Then he notices the Poketch and he says, "I see you also have Poketches too. You can have this too, then. You deserve it for all of your effort."

Then he unlocks the Dowsing Machine in our Poketch, and then he says, The Dowsing Machine is... Just try touching it. It'll alert you if there is an unseeable item on the ground. It's especially handy for finding things in dark caves. OK, keep working on your Pokédex. Professor Rowan is counting on us!"

After he leaves, we all head back to Oreburgh City because I want to revive our fossils. We head inside the Oreburgh Museum, which has been fixed after Team Rocket's attempt of stealing the machine. The scientists recognize us as they agree to help us turn the fossil to Pokemon.

Cranidos: The Headbutt Pokemon: Rock Type. It was resurrected from an iron ball-like fossil. It downs prey with its headbutts.

Shieldon: The Shield Pokemon: Rock and Steel Type. It habitually polishes its face by rubbing it against tree trunks. It is weak to attacks from behind.

And just when we are now at Route 207, we also notice a Shieldon and I ask, "Didn't we just revive a Shieldon?"

"Yeah, and now a real one just spawn it here? What's going on?" Lillie asks.

Just then, a vehicle appears, and we gasp since we can't believe what we're seeing. "That's Hunter J's! They are going to steal the Shieldon!"

We try to stop the two people who try to steal the Shieldon, but as Pikachu fires Thunderbolt, the henchmen send out Golbat that avoids Pikachu's attack and hits him with Wing Attack.

Just then, another electric attack arrives and we hear a familiar voice, "Shieldon! You're okay!"

"Gary Oak?" We all exclaim in surprise, and he says, "No time to explain, guys. Let's go."

We all follow Gary as we leave, and once they're not chasing after us, Tox asks, "So you're here doing Pokemon research?"

"That's right. A lot has happened since I saw you. And it's nice to meet you guys as well." Gary says.

"It sure has been a while." Dawn adds.

We soon arrive at a hidden area, where we are greeted by the wild Shieldons and his sister Daisy, who comes to help her brother with the mission. The Shieldon is playing with the other people as Gary opens his laptop and contacts Professor Rowan as well as Professor Berlitz, also telling him about the hunters. The two Professors also decide to meet up with him in a specific location.

"We're going to have to move soon." Daisy says as we are all on the move. Daisy says, "That reminds me, I heard that you have found the secret location of the Amber Castle?"

"We do, why?" I ask with confusion.

"How big is that Vespiquen? Is that a Titan Pokemon?" I get it now... Daisy is probably here to search for the Titan Pokemon as well. After showing her the footage recorded in the Rotom Phone, she decides to give me two badges this time, much to our surprise. One is the Honey Badge, and one is the Time Badge. After we accept the badges, we decide to continue moving as we notice the truck catching up to us.