Chapter 48

We step out onto the bow of our ship as it approaches Lily of the Valley Island, the location of the Sinnoh Pokémon League. Once we dock, we proceed through the village, where many vendors are set up in preparation for the massive event.

We immediately head to the Pokémon Center to register for the League, our friends notice many other Trainers and their Pokémon, all with the same ambition.

"Lillie, are you feeling nervous, since this is your first league?" I ask.

"Of course I am, but I'm also excited about it." Lillie says with a smile.

Then Nurse Joy scans both our Rotom Phones and receives our Trainer data on the computer, officially registering us for the Conference. We then make our way to the Trainer's accommodation. Dawn says, "It's so different here, really different from the Grand Festival!"

"Well this is the Sinnoh League after all. The atmosphere is a lot different here. Not only that, the Trainer's Village has a lot of facilities. For example, the restaurant is all you can eat." We turn to notice Conway in front of us, and we are surprised.

"That is Conway..." Dawn says.

"He must be competing too." I say with surprise.

After we go to our rooms, each of them has 3 beds, Lillie and Dawn decide to share with me while the other boys are sharing one. Dawn and her Piplup instantly take a liking to the beds, as they are comfy and relaxing. We also notice the basket with a note from Professor Oak.

But just then, we find a commotion as Team Rocket is trying to steal Pokemon from the others. "Come back here!" As we try to stop them, we are surprised to see my brothers and sisters, Mark, Minami, Insey, and Trenor, as well as our friends Serena and Alice, arrive with their Pokemon and send them flying.

"You're here!" We are happy to see them, and I am tackled by the hug from Serena and Alice. Mark says, "Of course, we've come to watch your Sinnoh League."

"Although we didn't get to see the Grand Festival in person, you're great." Minami says.

As the others also arrive, they get to greet each other, and Serena says, "So you're also competing with Ash as well, Lillie."

"You bet, we're going to win this for sure." Lillie says with a smile.

"But where's Mom and Dad? Aren't they coming as well?" I ask.

"Don't worry, they will come. It's just that they have something to do in Eterna Forest first." Trenor says.

"That reminds me, Dia, Palmer, and Gina really give you a lot of trouble here in Sinnoh, don't they?" Minami sighs.

"Yeah, but at least they all give me a part of themselves so I can use them for battles." I say while showing the three custom Pokeballs.

Insey decides to tease, "And I hear from Gina that you three have already confessed your feelings, right?" Serena, Alice, and Lillie are bushing as I groan. "Yes, we do, thanks to them helping me get rid of my Dark Phase."

"So this is where you are." Our Mom and Dad finally arrive, and to everyone's surprise, they also bring a girl with them. "Hey, guys..." She says with a slightly nervous tone.

"Is that..." Mark gasps. "No way..." Minami adds.

"Golly!" I rush to her and give her a hug. "You've finally returned to us!"

That's also when my brothers and sisters join me. "Our dead sister has been revived!" Insey says.

"We really miss you a lot..." Trenor adds.

Golly says, "It has been some crazy years... I had a hard time learning everything considering it has been 10 years. But I'm glad to see you again."

My Dad says, "It is thanks to Ash who manages to find her soul from the spirit world that we're able to revive her, and we're also here to watch you and Lillie's League challenge."