Chapter 42

As we get to Mt. Coronet, we meet up with Looker and my Mom. My Mom says, "I heard from Looker that you have freed the lake Pokemon."

"Yes, Mom. But it seems that Cyrus has created something known as the Red Chain and they are going to use it on top of the mountain..." I say.

"Observe, if you will, that hole. There was once a cave painting that had blocked the way to the summit. But the wall is no longer there. It lies in pieces. Do you see? Ever since the three Pokémon of the lakes have been captured... Something terrible is happening, but what exactly, I do not know. There is but one cause! Team Galactic's Cyrus! And now, we are all caught up."

"You're right." Then we all rush up the mountain to fight Cyrus. At the same time, we battle some Team Galactic grunts and we also evolve Skorupi and Snover to their final forms.

Drapion: The Ogre Scorpion Pokemon: Poison and Dark Type. Evolve from Skorupi at LV:40. It has the power in its clawed arms to make scrap of a car. The tips of its claws release poison.

Abomasnow: The Frost Tree Pokemon: Grass and Ice Type. Evolve from Snover at LV:40. It whips up blizzards in mountains that are always buried in snow. It is the abominable snowman.

We are finally at the Spear Pillar, and we find the rest of the Team Galactic here. "... ... Everything is ready for the creation of a new world. Now, all will end. And everything will begin. With this, the Red Chain made from the crystals of the three lake Pokémon. And this, the Red Chain I replicated with technological means... With these Red Chains I will pry open the portal to another dimension. I command that you unleash your power for me... Dialga, the mythical Pokémon, and the master of time! ...And the other. Palkia, the mythical Pokémon, and the master of space and dimensions!"

And much to our surprise, Dialga and Palkia are now here and they are all bound by chains. Dia and Palmer also arrive beside us and my Mom asks, "You two okay?"

"We feel like a part of us ripped from our body..." Palmer says.

"Same..." Dia says.

"I've waited so long for this moment, Dialga and Palkia. Shaping this world is a double spiral of time and space. Yes, the very things that you have the ability to control! You will do my bidding! I will have your abilities as mine! With the power I wield, I will create an entirely new world! The incomplete and ugly world we have now can disappear. I am resetting everything to zero. Nothing can remain. It is all for making the ultimate world. A world of complete perfection. Nothing so vague and incomplete as spirit can remain."

"Stop it! Cyrus!" We try to rush forward, but we are stopped by Mars and Jupiter. Mars says, "Where do you think you're going? I won't let you disturb our boss. If you're not going to listen, you'll have to go through me first. After all, you've made me look bad more times than I care to remember!"

"And I'll be next. You might be tough, but this time, the gloves are coming off!" Jupiter says.

"Hold on one second!" We turn to find Barry and Cynthia arriving, my Mom says, "Cynthia, you've arrived."

"Sorry, we're late. So it seems that things have turned for the worse..." Cynthia says.

"And don't you start the party without me!" Barry says.

"Ha! If it isn't that little boy. The little crybaby from Lake Acuity. Did you toughen up a bit? Sure, let's battle two-on-two!" Jupiter says.

"We'll leave them to you, we're going ahead." I say as we rush to Cyrus. "Oh! ... This is... Fantastic! Beautiful! It's the creation of a new galaxy! My new world! ... Wh-what?!"