Chapter 18

We arrive at the Lost Tower, which is the Mt. Pyre or Pokemon Tower of the Sinnoh Region. And this place is really foggy until we have Murkrow use Defog to make it clear. When we reach the top of the tower, we find a lady and she says, "The Lost Tower is where the spirits of departed Pokemon are put to rest. Those that enjoyed long lives... Those whose times were short... All the departed Pokemon shall find solace here. It is good of you to have visited."

And then we get the HM for Strength, I mean, Dawn does since we already have it. "Strength in the Hidden Moves app allows you to push large boulders out of your way. To use that hidden move Strength in the field... I've forgotten where exactly, but you must visit a Pokemon Gym."

Okay, so she doesn't know what gym unlocks that, but it doesn't matter to us, and after battling those Haunters, our Shinx evolve into a Luxio.

Luxio: The Spark Pokemon: Electric Type. Evolved from Shinx at LV:15. Its claws loose electricity with enough amperage to cause fainting. They live in small groups.

When we finally arrive at Solaceon Town, we are training for the Solaceon Contest, during the training, I have Aipom use Focus Punch, and then Aipom uses the Focus Punch in fast succession to make it look like Aipom has two tails.

"It's Double Hit, which means Aipom is close to evolving." Lillie says.

"You think?" Dawn asks. "So what's Aipom's evolution?"

"It is Ambipom." We turn around and see Kenny standing in front of us.

"Kenny?" We gasp after seeing him, and he says, "Long time no see, I am kinda surprised you don't even know the name of the evolved form of Aipom is, Dee-Dee..."

"Don't ever call me that again!" Dawn says with anger.

"Kenny, why do you call her Dee-dee?" Before Daniel can continue, Dawn screams and covers his mouth. "Daniel, don't go there."

"I think everyone's got their secret in their closest." Tox says.

"So, you'll be in the Contest, right?" Kenny asks. "That was too bad about Hearthome City."

"This time there's no need to worry. I'm ready." Dawn says. "And this time we're going to win this for sure."

"Good. And this time we're entering as well." Kenny says.

"You got two ribbons, right?" I ask, and Kenny nods, also asking how many badges and ribbons we have. We also show that we both got two. "So how about a battle?" Lillie asks.

"Maybe later. I was just heading over to see the Solaceon Ruins, where Dialga and Palkia is supposed to be." Kenny says as we are shocked.

When we all get to the Solaceon Ruins, we find the statues of Dialga and Palkia. We find the saying that Cynthia tells us, and Kenny says, "I have a good idea, let's battle now."

"When Dialga and Palkia staring at us? That sounds like a great idea." I say.

"Who gets to attack first?" When we decide to find out who attacks first, we decide to use the Coin Tossing app on the Poketch to flip the coin. Kenny is extremely jealous, which causes Dawn to tease him that he doesn't have one.

We have a draw at the end of the battle, but the entry stairs begin to lift up, carrying Dawn, Piplup, and Aipom with them.

"Dawn!" Everyone yells as we quickly leap inside the ruins before it shuts. "Where are we?" Gladion asks.

"Looks like we're completely locked in." Daniel says, and then we hear Kenny freaking out over the warping walls.

"This is kinda familiar..." Lillie mutters.