Part 20

I almost felt bashful to see Riley at work on Monday.

Knowing that she had fucked me as good as she did. Had her hands and tongue all over my body. Heard me moan her name loudly.

All things that I knew I wouldn't be able to stop thinking about when I saw her Monday.

I told Stephanie about what happened. Not in great detail, but I told her that I had sex with Riley.

"You go, girl." she said to me, and held up her hand for a high five.

I high fived her back and then said, "How am I supposed to face her on Monday?"

"Like you always do. Obviously you won't make anything weird. And it's not like Riley was just some one night stand that you're ashamed of."

"You're right, Steph." I said, "It's not something that I am ashamed of. And I want to do it again. And again. And then many more times."

Stephanie laughed and said, "I just have a feeling that may actually happen."

When I got into work Monday morning, everyone was talking about their weekends.

Riley was standing by her cubicle, talking to Danielle.

"Demarcus and I went to a Jamaican restaurant on Saturday. It was absolutely amazing." Danielle was saying to Riley, "Jenny, hey! Come talk to us."

As I walked over, I felt myself getting warm. Riley's brown eyes were on me as I walked over- however she said casually, "Hey, Jenny. How was your weekend?"

I saw a slight smile tugging at her lips.

"It was really good." I said to her and Danielle, "I wish it wasn't over."

Danielle looked at me and said, "You look relaxed. More relaxed than I've seen you before. Did you get laid?"

Riley had been taking a sip of water from her bottle, and she practically choked on it as Danielle asked me that.

I immediately felt myself blush, "Well, um-"

"Oh, you totally did." Danielle said, and then she lowered her voice, "Who was the lucky guy?"

Riley looked like she was about to laugh.

"Um, just this guy I knew from high school." I said, "We matched on Tinder."

"Nice." Danielle smiled at me, "It must've been good. Like I said- you look very relaxed."

"Yeah. It was...very good, actually." I said.

Danielle wasn't looking at Riley at all- just at me- and Riley gave me a very subtle wink.

Once again, I felt my body heat up. And it wasn't warm in the office at all.

As I was working, about an hour later Riley walked into my area.

"Hey." she said, "How is everything going?"

"Fine." I said, "Emailing back and forth with an account about an issue they're having- which is annoying- but otherwise fine."

"Let me know if you need any help." Riley said, and then she lowered her voice, "Glad you had a fun weekend."

"There was one part of it specifically that was fun." I said, turning my desk chair toward her.

"Well, if it was that fun, you'll have to do it again."

"I agree."

Riley gave me a smile, and then leaned in and said in my ear very quietly, "I can't stop thinking about you. Just wanted you to know that."