Part 22

Riley was right about Danielle's beach house.

It was gorgeous.

Bright and modern, with 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms. There was even a mini movie theater in the basement. And it was right off of the boardwalk.

"Wow!" Marie said as we walked in, "Danielle, this house is amazing!"

"My mom would love to hear that." Danielle said, "Thank you, though. It's definitely a nice place."

"I wonder what her parents do for work?" Stephanie asked me softly.

Riley, who was the only one that heard Stephanie, said to her quietly, "Danielle's dad is a CEO for a finance company."

"That explains it." Stephanie said back.

"How should we split up the bedrooms?" Janelle asked. Danielle had brought her with as well. It was me, Stephanie, Riley, Marie, Danielle, and Janelle for the girls trip.

"Well, I figured Janelle and I could sleep in my bedroom. The only bedroom that is off limits is my sister's room. She would be weird about someone sleeping in her bed." Danielle said, with an eye roll, "The other three bedrooms besides the master are guest rooms."

"Stephanie, how about we share a room?" I said to her, "Riley and Marie can each have their own room then."

Riley glanced at me, and I looked back at her quickly.

We both totally want to share a room.

But it's too risky.

"Sounds good." Riley said.

"How about we go get changed into our swimsuits and meet out at the pool in the back?" Danielle suggested.

"I'll make drinks out back as well!" Janelle said.

The six of us dispersed to our rooms, and I went into one of the bathrooms to change while Stephanie changed in the bedroom.

I slipped out of my shorts and t-shirt, and put on the bikini.

I looked in the mirror for a moment at myself.

You look good, Jenny.

Riley will think so as well.

Hopefully.

Stephanie and I walked down to the backyard together, almost getting lost on our way down there, and when we stepped out back, it was breathtaking.

A large, circular pool, hot tub, and cabana with an outdoor bar awaited us.

"It feels like we are at a resort." Stephanie said to me, "This is amazing. I might've sent Johnny the address so he could look up the house- he was so impressed and jealous."

Everyone was outside but Marie. Janelle was behind the bar making drinks, and Danielle and Riley were sitting on the edge of the pool together, their feet in the water.

Right when I walked out, Riley's eyes were on me. I felt myself getting hot under her gaze. It was almost like wasn't even trying to hide it. And I didn't even care. 

And mine were definitely on her.

Riley wore a black bikini top with a pair of frayed jean shorts. I couldn't help but to take in her toned stomach arms. Her skin was tanned from the sun, and she looked positively...radiant.

I'm lucky that she is my...whatever we are.

"Looking amazing, ladies!" Danielle said to Stephanie and I as we walked out.