07/05/2010

Dear Diary,

Today was a lot of fun! Daddy and I went to the pool. We stayed for hours! I made a few new friends, and we all ran around together. The slides are the best part. I didn't go on the boards because they are scary. My friends and I raced down the slides. I had to get out of the pool every now and again because Daddy wanted me to put more sunscreen on. I don't like sunscreen. It feels weird and cold. After we left the pool, we went out to eat. We went to some fast food place right down the road. I got a lot of nuggets. They tasted really good. I also had a lot of fries. I think that was lunch. We came home and I think I fell asleep. That's what daddy said. After that, we went to the park. We did what we normally do and we had a lot of fun there. Mommy called while Daddy was making dinner. I got to talk to her for a while, but she ended the call fast after an alarm started blaring. It scared me. Daddy rushed over to me and helped me calm down. Mommy had an emergency at work but would call back later if she had time. I was confused as to why she ended our call when we were having a good time. Was she needed for an emergency or was she worried about getting caught on her phone? She had a funny shirt on. Daddy says it's her uniform. I wish she was home with us. Daddy and I ate dinner and played with my toys. The rest of the day we played with toys. Mommy didn't call back. I hope she's okay. I used one of my bath bombs today. It was all fizzy and made the bath turn another color. I got a cute ring out of it.