12/26/2010

Dear Diary,

I walked out of my room this morning to find that there were a lot of things to clean. I don't remember going to bed last night, but I guess I went to bed. I started cleaning up while Mark and his fiance were still asleep. I didn't mind cleaning as I knew it would have to happen. I put all the Christmas decor away, except for the tree. I couldn't take that down. I focused on the kitchen because that needed the most work. I was about halfway through when his fiance walked out of the room. She finished the dishes and took down the tree. I don't know what to think. I hope she isn't mad at me for yesterday. She didn't say anything. She hugged me and did the dishes. Mark came out not too long after and I didn't know what to expect. I went back to my room and did my own thing. Mark asked how I was feeling. I was confused and said I felt fine and asked why. I had a seizure. He did take me to the hospital, but I don't remember that. I don't remember waking up in the hospital. The doctors concluded that too much stress can cause me to have these and I needed to take it easy. I guess I have to be on another medication. I took the meds when he woke up and I went on about the day. I didn't do any today besides walk Luna. I didn't like the snow. It's too cold.