08/09/2010

Dear Diary,

Daddy and I went back to the same complex I liked. He signed a lot of paperwork and was handed the keys. We went to rent a truck next. We packed everything that was in our hotel room, which wasn't a lot, but we also picked up a few things for our bedrooms. The beds went into the truck and we left it at the complex. Daddy took me to a store to pick out a desk and other things. I picked out what I wanted. I also got a sewing machine and a lot of fabric. I wanted to make a lot of things but didn't know where to start. I got a few storage bins for my fabrics and projects. Daddy bought me a computer because he knew I would have some work to do online for school. Times are different now than they were before. After we got everything and brought it to the apartment, Daddy started to unpack the truck. I tried to help, but there were a lot of things that were heavy. He put my furniture together for me and I set up my room the way I liked. When we were done, we went to another store to get some food. We got a lot of food for the apartment. We put all the groceries away and got a late lunch. The truck wasn't due for a few days because Daddy forgot how little we had. After I got my new and old clothes put away, I lay down on my new bed. It was comfy. Daddy put the stuff on my bed for me while I was going through the car to get everything out. I loved everything! Daddy and I watched some TV, but not a lot. Daddy went to bed early, but I was still active. I watched some videos in my room with my new headphones. After Daddy woke up to make dinner, we both went to bed. I have a big day tomorrow.