11/26/2010

Dear Dairy,

Day after Thanksgiving. It was a good party, but looking at the mess this morning made me dread this day. The house was a disaster. At least the food got eaten. The desserts were also a good thing too. I didn't expect them all to be eaten. I looked around my room to see if anything was missing. Thankfully nothing was. I returned to see Mark standing in his doorway, the same expression as me. We looked at each other, returned to our rooms, and got ready for the day. Luna slept in today. I don't mind because she was working hard yesterday. We got to cleaning. It wasn't too bad. There was a lot of stuff everywhere which is what I dreaded. We organized the dishes that were already in the kitchen into piles and went to get something to eat. I didn't feel like cooking or heating anything, and I don't think Mark did either. We went to get some food and when we got back home, he got to work on the dishes. As the piles in the kitchen finished, we brought dishes from around the house down. After we finished bringing what we could in the kitchen, we went into the living room to organize. I took the Thanksgiving decorations off and we put on normal decorations. It wasn't too hard. We had to wait for the dishwasher to finish which is why we did the living room. I knew it was going to take all day, which is why we took breaks. I got to vacuuming and Mark did the sweeping and mopping. We were trying to get the house organized because it was a disaster in there. I didn't check the Tupperware bin until we finished what we already had to do. It was a long day, but we plowed through. We ate out all day because we didn't want to cook. It was a lot of work for us.