11/25/2010

Dear Dairy,

Happy Thanksgiving! It was a busy day, but there were a lot of things to do. Some things were a team effort. After we got most things done, and needed to finish the turkey and some sides, I started pulling out the desserts to set them up for the guests. When they arrived, they saw the desserts. Mark asked them not to touch it until after we ate. They understood and grabbed my camera and backdrop. I used the backdrop because I wanted to have a plain background. Mark held the backdrop because he wasn't doing anything. After I took the photos, I rolled the backdrop up and brought everything back to my room. I locked the door because I had too much valuable stuff in there. Mark understood why I locked it. I took Luna on a walk because I knew it would be too busy for us to sneak back out later in the day. It was hard to keep myself calm and I know Mark saw. It was hard because there were a lot of people there. I did have a few panic attacks and Mark took me to his room to help me calm down. Luna alerted me before I started. It was hard because I didn't know anyone and I couldn't communicate with anyone. It was a good dinner. Everyone enjoyed the food and the desserts. It was a good day, but I'm exhausted. Goodnight!