12/04/2010

Dear Diary,

Today was the day his girlfriend came over because Mark left to go to the fair. I will admit that he did try to wake me up. It was hard for me to focus, but we did it. I didn't know what to do but did craft a lot. I brought my sewing machine to the living room and set up a TV dinner tray. I also brought the fabrics out to make all the crafts. The girlfriend asked if she could bring her sewing machine and fabrics in. My eyes lit up and I nodded excitedly. We crafted a lot together and I shared my sewing instructions with her. I didn't know she was so good at doing a lot of projects. Mark and his girlfriend are young, which is why I was confused as to how Mark could stay home and do what he wants. I didn't realize he had a lot saved up and did his crafts. He doesn't sell his stuff at the fairs, but he does online. I've seen him ship out a lot of his things and buy more for himself. He is a great painter. He bought a few shelves because he needed some for his paintings. I didn't realize he likes to paint. I don't want to paint right now as I want to focus on sewing. I don't want to work on so many projects at once. It gets harder as I go because I don't have much energy to focus on the one thing I'm good at and don't want to do another thing in case I lose interest. I did a quick lookover for the week and wrote down what we needed for the week. After I did that, I made a quick grocery list. Mark's girlfriend stayed the night with us. I didn't mind. It was fun to hang out with her.