11/20/2010

Dear Diary,

I texted Mark asking if I could order the groceries online and he said I could. I got everything I needed in bulk and placed the order. I knew it was a lot and I knew it would take a bit of time. I went to the front and grabbed the Tupperware containers. There were a lot of notes in the mailbox in our kitchen. I could barely fit the other notes. After I realized it couldn't fit anymore, I ordered a laminator and the sheets for it. After I did that, I waited for it to show up. Mark asked about it, and I told him what it was for. He liked the idea and was okay with it. I started baking and did what I did the first time. I baked a lot and I knew I would have to figure out what I would do when it came time to pass it out. I took pictures of the creations and put them in a separate folder on my computer. I may launch a website later on when I can. While I was baking, Mark washed the dishes. After my orders arrived, I put them in the fridge in the garage so they could be out of the way. When we were ready, we grabbed all the ingredients and Mark got to work. I gave him the ones I wanted to make. It was more than we normally did, but it was worth it. While he cooked, I laminated the notes. Some had to be cut because it didn't take up the entire page. It was fun to laminate them. Eventually, I will put them in a binder, but right now I don't want to do anything. I helped Mark put the finished food in the containers.