10/02/2010

Dear Diary,

Today was a good day. I woke up in my bed, but I remember falling asleep on the couch. Maybe Mark brought me to my bed. I don't know. He left a note on my desk saying I fell asleep on the couch. I woke up later than normal. When I left my room to get food from the premade stuff, I saw Daddy. I didn't want to talk to him. He was talking to Mark, I don't know what they were talking about, but I didn't want to know what it was about. Daddy saw me making food that was part of the meal prep. I could tell he was hurt, but I didn't care. He is experiencing what I felt when he left me. After it finished heating up, I went to sit at the table and eat. I watched some videos and ate the food. After washing the Tupperware, Mark asked if I wanted to sit down and talk to my dad. I didn't and shook my head. I wasn't ready to talk to him. That hurt him more, but I didn't care. It was time he felt what I felt. Mark told him about the shows and how successful they were. He didn't tell him about the money though. I knew it would hurt Daddy when he saw how successful I was. I went back into my room and started making the Halloween stuff. I knew there would be a show soon, so I started preparing for it. I made my original stuff and the Halloween stuff. It was a good time. After I finished, I realized I didn't have bins. That's fine, we will get more at some point. I brought everything out to the living room and started taking pictures. Daddy knew Mark bought the camera, but he couldn't say anything about it. I knew it hurt him, but I didn't care. I did my own thing and texted Mark that we needed more bins. He laughed and said okay. I knew it was going to be a good time when this stuff sold. I was trying to stick with the theme of things, but I didn't know what to do. We kept the full bins in the garage and labeled them. It was fun. I was expanding and we were happy.