08/06/2010

Dear Diary,

Today was an eventful day. Daddy and I went to my therapy appointment and I talked about everything that happened the past few days, leaving yesterday as the last thing I talked about. She suggested a service dog because my anxiety was more severe than she thought. She put in the referral to the doctor and let the doctor know everything that happened. This was all with my and Daddy's permission. The doctor agreed and we got to work finding an organization that had service dogs. We found one that has a few dogs that are good for anxiety. We have an appointment for next week because they will have more dogs available then. I'm excited to have my own dog that can help me regulate my emotions. Daddy got all the supplies for a dog and let the hotel know what was going on. They aren't charging extra because the dog is a working dog for me. I love my daddy, therapist, and doctor for helping me. They all care about me a lot. Daddy has to go back to court in two days. The sheriff is going to be there as well. Daddy is going to bring me back to the same friend's house because he is the closest to the courthouse. They think I'm going to have to talk to the judge again. I told Daddy that I didn't want to see Mommy. He said he would see what he could do for me to avoid seeing her. I was happy with Daddy. Hopefully, we will be out of the hotels in the next few weeks. The beds are uncomfortable here.